Twin bumps??

Don't have a pic of my twin bump but I'm really paranoid that I'm not very big considering I am just over 31 weeks. Everyone keeps telling me that I look too small to be having twins which is starting to freak me out a bit - I have put on between 1.5 and 2 stone which I think is quite normal - what do you all think?

Don't have a pic of my twin bump but I'm really paranoid that I'm not very big considering I am just over 31 weeks. Everyone keeps telling me that I look too small to be having twins which is starting to freak me out a bit - I have put on between 1.5 and 2 stone which I think is quite normal - what do you all think?

I wouldn't worry about your size. Everyone carries differently. My doctor did say that it was mandatory for me to gain 40 pounds. I've gained 20 at 20 weeks and that's eating healthy and going to the gym 5 days a week. So, I'm packing them on. Only the first 5-10 went to the hips and the butt....not entirely sure where the rest is going. lol.

oohh have I put pics on here? not a 'bump' as such more a bulge lol - I am 14 weeks today and these pics are 6,8,10,12 and 14 weeks xxxxx

Attachments

• 6weeks 2 - 14th June forum.jpg
    6weeks 2 - 14th June forum.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 8weeks 2 - 28th June forum.jpg
    8weeks 2 - 28th June forum.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 10weeks 2 - 12th July forum.jpg
    10weeks 2 - 12th July forum.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 12weeks - 26th July forum.jpg
    12weeks - 26th July forum.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 14weeks - 9th Aug forum.jpg
    14weeks - 9th Aug forum.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 66

I got told that a lot too. I think it just comes down to you and your genes really. I reckon that sounds like perfect weight gain so far.

k heres a 33 week pic. i still dont think i have grown a lot latley although i am gaining weight. i think it is just filling up more toward my boobs rather than pointing out so much. vineyard just for fun i posted a pre=pregnancy pic to go along with my message about being thin once upon a time...maybe some day again. sigh.

Attachments

• P1010988.jpg
    P1010988.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 353
  • P1020427.jpg
    P1020427.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 355
k heres a 33 week pic. i still dont think i have grown a lot latley although i am gaining weight. i think it is just filling up more toward my boobs rather than pointing out so much. vineyard just for fun i posted a pre=pregnancy pic to go along with my message about being thin once upon a time...maybe some day again. sigh.

You look great!! I lost a bunch of weight before getting pregnant as well--a couple years ago. But, gained 8 pounds with the IVF and have gained 22 so far with this pregancy. I wouldn't trade this experience for the world but I will definitely be ready to be smaller again. I'm ready for some hardcore make me wanna puke gym sessions! It'll still be awhile until that though.

I think you look fabulous with or without bump... and it looks like most, if not all, of your pregnancy weight has gone to your bump, so shouldn't be too much effort to get back there :)

I've not put a pic of my bump up yet... but I was at a wedding last week and DH took a nice photo so I thought I'd share. This was me at 31 weeks...

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3541/3810095353_2ff7540cc2.jpg

I've not put a pic of my bump up yet... but I was at a wedding last week and DH took a nice photo so I thought I'd share. This was me at 31 weeks...

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3541/3810095353_2ff7540cc2.jpg

You look great, too!!! I hope to look as great as you and highlandlassi when I'm that far along!

I'm already starting to feel really uncomfortable and I'm only 24 weeks. When did you all start feeling uncomfortable? My ab muscles are aching. I can't stop peeing. I can't sleep. My back aches. Just all around really anxious to get to 37 week so I can have my baby girls in my arms.

O I feel left out I didn't even see this lol

Four months
Five months
Six months

4751_90011881389_681861389_1813026_394516_n.jpg

belly.jpg

PROFILE.jpg

Hiya there ladies

I am 19 weeks pregnant with non identical twins and i am absoultely terrified. I go for my gender scan on monday and hopefully they will be able to find out what they both are.

I have a little girl who is almost 5 and she is on the autistic spectrum and as you can imagine a lot of hard work but we love her loads and she is unsure of how to react to the pregnancy.

I also suffered a miscarrage last september and lost my baby at 12 weeks so i was heartbroken but then fell pregnant again in the april of this year and found out i was having twins naturally which was wonderful did not expect it at all.

But as we approach the 20wk scan i cannot help but feel nervous and aprehensive that i might lose these babies as well as i am type 2 diabetic and i have had my sugars under control since the start of the pregnancy.

Thanks for listening to me rant x

Emma x

I'm already starting to feel really uncomfortable and I'm only 24 weeks. When did you all start feeling uncomfortable? My ab muscles are aching. I can't stop peeing. I can't sleep. My back aches. Just all around really anxious to get to 37 week so I can have my baby girls in my arms.

I hate to say it, but I've been feeling uncomfortable for quite a few weeks :( I've got swollen feet and legs, heartburn, piles, carpal tunnel syndrome... you name it! I'm just glad my GTT came back normal as that would have pushed me over the edge!!!

I had my 32 week scan yesterday and 32w5... everything is good, estimated weights are already 5lb10 and 5lb3 :shock: but twin 1 is breech so they are saying I will more than likely need a c-section. Next scan in 4 weeks time (if I get that far) will confirm and they will book me in if needed... It's all starting to become very real!

The one on the left is last week at 24 weeks. The one on the right is today at 25 weeks. Talk about a huge growth spurt!!!!!

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 64
awesome bump vineyard. mine did an early spurt like that and then slowed down quite a bit. you look great! i look abut that big now after delivering :(

hiya guys

had my 20 weeks scan and i am having a little girl and a little boy x

hiya guys

wow congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Secretly this would be my ideal but as long as they are both healthy I dont care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya guys

Congrats! I'm having 2 little girls but still feel like there's a boy in there. I have a growth scan today and am going to have them double check between the legs again, just to be sure. I've already had my baby shower and finished the nursery so I'd have LOTS of stuff to take back. Hopefully, I'm just being paranoid and there really is 2 girls in there!

Hellooo alll I have a 16 weeks scan on tues - am sooo nervous but hoping to find out what flavour they are - whoop whoop!!!!

Awww, everyones bumps are gorgeous makes me soo broody..Good luck all you ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->