Twin bumps??

So my scan on Thursday went perfect! They each weight 2 lbs 2 ounces so far and the tech confirmed that no extra appendages have grown. lol. They are "still" girls.

I did find out that I'm anemic though. So, ladies, those of you early on in your pregnancy, eat your beef and your spinach! I have to add iron supplements above and beyond what is already in my prenatal. I'm actually comforted to know that I'm anemic because I have been so exhausted and figured it was all part of a multiple pregnancy. So, although I will still be exhausted I'm sure the iron supplementation will help a bit!

Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Im glad to hear everythings going well for you and the girls I dont post much but im a lurker lol! I must say @ 26 weeks and them weighing two pounds they sound like very healthy babies!

So my scan on Thursday went perfect! They each weight 2 lbs 2 ounces so far and the tech confirmed that no extra appendages have grown. lol. They are "still" girls.

I did find out that I'm anemic though. So, ladies, those of you early on in your pregnancy, eat your beef and your spinach! I have to add iron supplements above and beyond what is already in my prenatal. I'm actually comforted to know that I'm anemic because I have been so exhausted and figured it was all part of a multiple pregnancy. So, although I will still be exhausted I'm sure the iron supplementation will help a bit!

oohh fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! lol at the growing bits hehe. OOhhh thanks for the iron tip.

We have a scan tuesday and are hoping to find out what flavour they are xxxxxxxxxxxx

oohh fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! lol at the growing bits hehe. OOhhh thanks for the iron tip.

We have a scan tuesday and are hoping to find out what flavour they are xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you can find out flavors! That would be awesome. However, I still wouldn't go shopping based on what they tell you. I've heard too many stories of it not being entirely accurate that early on. It'll be so much fun for you to see your babies again. I love getting my ultrasounds!

Hope you can find out flavors! That would be awesome. However, I still wouldn't go shopping based on what they tell you. I've heard too many stories of it not being entirely accurate that early on. It'll be so much fun for you to see your babies again. I love getting my ultrasounds!

Ooohh nooo the nursery is going to be yellow whatever they are and I have bought as much tiny baby stuff in neutral colours as I am going to get this early on I think. I am dead nervous but not scared s***less like I was for the dating scan. lol I have another scan in two weeks too so hoping to find out at some point xxxxxxxxxx

Glad your scan went well and that your girls are still girls :) I'm hoping to find out the sex at my 16 week scan. I wonder if they can do it that early.

Glad your scan went well and that your girls are still girls :) I'm hoping to find out the sex at my 16 week scan. I wonder if they can do it that early.

They can do it that early but I've been told that it's not quite as accurate. Just be sure to ask them how sure they are. Also, I wouldn't go buying tons of stuff based on a 16 week gender scan.

I had a 16 weeks scan on tuesday and they wouldnt tell me - I know they 'can' but our sonographer just said - oh its too early we dont tell you that till 20 weeks. If its the same with you just see if you or whoever is with you can look while she is scanning as we are sure we saw boy bits on BOTH.

I have another scan with the head of feotal medicine in two weeks so hoping she will tell me then though

xxxxxxxxxx

Bump pics! 1st one is 2 weeks ago at 25 weeks. 2nd one is today at 27 weeks.

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 45
Well, ladies, here's another weekly twin bump update. One on the left is last week at 27 weeks. One on the right is today at 28 weeks. I grew 1/2 around. It's hard to imagine another 7-10 weeks of growing!!!

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 22
  • 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 48
Well, ladies, here's another weekly twin bump update. One on the left is last week at 27 weeks. One on the right is today at 28 weeks. I grew 1/2 around. It's hard to imagine another 7-10 weeks of growing!!!

Oh my...That's about how big I get at term with one! What an exciting new world of twins, eh?? You look great though..I cannot wait until I am closer!!!

Oh my...That's about how big I get at term with one! What an exciting new world of twins, eh?? You look great though..I cannot wait until I am closer!!!

Yeah, I'm so ready to be done!!!

Ok..how do you put a thumbnail attatchment on here?

Ok..how do you put a thumbnail attatchment on here?

You click on post reply and at the top where all the font options and stuff is, there's a little paperclip. Just click on that and upload your file. Sometimes the upload could take awhile though.....

Let's see if this works..11 weeks

Attachments

• 11weekbollie_2.jpg
    11weekbollie_2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
Me at 29 weeks!
https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/brittanychavers/PICT0189.jpg
https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/brittanychavers/PICT0190.jpg

gorgeous bumps!! haha vineyard i think i remember a time when you were worried you were not getting big enough? look at you now...i love the bump, sooo cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->