Twin bumps??

Becky, Daisy, Busymum, Loretta & Alwilan - I love your round bellies!!

Alwilan- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your 4D shots. Those turned out great.

Becky- your daughter is so cute. Is she excited?

Time for my 21 week bump!

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow! OMG I can't wait!!!

I hope everything is ok, one of the twins doesn't move around as much as the other.

Anyway bumpy time. Thought I'd post one of my very flat belly button too

Every one else's photos on here look beautiful.

Attachments

• 2011-10-17 19.49.57.jpg
    2011-10-17 19.49.57.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 15
  • 2011-10-17 19.49.01.jpg
    2011-10-17 19.49.01.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 17
  • 2011-10-17 19.48.19.jpg
    2011-10-17 19.48.19.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
Melly- Awesome. I love the flat belly button pic. You're belly is so perfectly round! (Mine is still pretty lumpy and lopsided. :) Good luck with your 20 week scan tomorrow!

Loretta and Melly brilliant bumps, mine just seems to have changed again tonight and is starting to move outwards more, there is certainly no more room to move upwards :wacko:

Loretta just noticed your boys names, really beautiful, had we had a boy we had thought of Ethan, and Toby is a gorgeous name x

Wondertwins - Daisy is 6 and a half and is sooooooo excited. 9 months must seem like a lifetime to her. She's a really girly girl so the though of having two real-life dolls is like all her christmases coming at once. Holly my eldest is 13 and I was so worried about her being embarassed by me being pregnant but she is completely the opposite. All her friends are really excited and as the time fast approaches i think itsmade the her centre of attention with her friends as none of them reallyhave younger sibblings. Not sure how long it will last but keeping all these potential helpers and babysitters onside!!!
Just been looking at all our bumps and I have to say we are all looking absolutely beautiful - don't you think there is something special about a twin bump. It just looks so much more full and womanly. Seems that we skip that 'just looking a bit tubby' stage and skip straight to 'baby bump' stage. Gosh our bumps are a stunning bunch - we should all be very proud!!!

Aww that's sweet! My oldest is 12 and I was worried about the same thing. But she's been just fine! Even excited till she realizes all the help I will need :haha:

My oldest (and only) is 11. He'll be 12 when his baby brothers make their appearance. I was worried at first about his losing his only child status, but he has been my biggest cheerleader and fan. I think he's more excited than DH. :)

my baby boys. I had 4D ultrasound pic yesterday but how do I post them to my signature? It keeps telling me I have to many lines but a lot of you have 4 or more lines?
This was last wks bump pic.

Attachments

• 24 wks bump.jpg
    24 wks bump.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
This may seem silly Q but can tins lay both same side of my belly? there non-idential....:wacko:

They r good. Link worked in my other post called, "they r here" I guess it works sometimes. I may go home tomorrow so I can post pics:) just wanted u all to see my babies :)

Emily and Nathan looking at mommy:)

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 37
They are beautiful daisy!! It's amazing how big they are :D

OMG Daisy....you had your twins already?? Awww, bless! They look so nice and big. You must be so happy.....and relieved. Congrats hun!!!! :hugs:

Cedrikerry......are you really going to 40 weeks with TWINS??????? Wow....I admire you!

Isi- yup they came early..they both have pnemonia and knew they needed to be on the outside. I guess they know better at that point. both are very stable, which is good.
Went and saw twins tonight, got told Emily was so mad she was flipped she kicked herself up off her bed wedge! That's one strong little girl. All the nurses told me how powerful she was. Guess when she is mad, she is mad:) Nathan got in trouble today too b/c he pulled his tubes out of his mouth. :) Nathan always has a wire or tube in his grasp:) They had him all bundled down to keep him from doing it, they went to move him and saw he had still some how gotten a hold of his wires:) He is a sneaky little guy:)He was snoozing when I got there, but they said I have two fighters in there. Makes me feel so good to hear that!

24 week bump:
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/24weeks.jpghttps://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/24weeks2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->