Twin bumps??

thanks mechanica and wondertwins, glad that i am not the only one! :)

for ladies who live in the uk - how many scans do/did you have so far? i have another one at 26 weeks and just out of curiousity wanna know what to expect after?

also, how often did you see your consultant? i think it is pretty rare to only have seen her once so far and see her again at 28 weeks?!

lots of :hug: xx

Heres my 16 week twin bump :)

Excuse the mess we were rushing around to get to a party lol xx

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/cbrbiker13/16weeks.jpg

Im pretty happy with they way I look on this pic, iv lost 4 stone (56lb) in a year and im liking it :) xx

Hi ladies, lovely bumps :) Kielee, your pic is so funny - you say that you were rushing around, and your bf looks like he is posing in a 'rushing around' stance for effect lol. Very funny :)

Bumblebee - I had scans every 3wks from 15 to 34wks, but that was due to incompetent cervix and and I had to have internal scans to check how my cervix was holding up. The consultant also did a baby check each time too, with a major anomaly scan at 20wks.

I'm not sure how many scans a 'standard' twin lady gets, but my friend who was also carrying fraternals only had them at 12, 20 and 34wks. She had regular m/w appts tho. I only saw my mw at 15wks, then after 28wks she got a bollocking from my consultant after which point she visited me at home every week ;) x

thanks mechanica and wondertwins, glad that i am not the only one! :)

for ladies who live in the uk - how many scans do/did you have so far? i have another one at 26 weeks and just out of curiousity wanna know what to expect after?

also, how often did you see your consultant? i think it is pretty rare to only have seen her once so far and see her again at 28 weeks?!

lots of :hug: xx

Hi

I saw my Consultant at 12 weeks as a booking in after Midwife. I had another scan at 16 weeks this was just to check my cervical length, but they also had a look at the babies, then I saw my consultant. I've had my 20 week scan and again seen my Consultant. I will go on to have growth scans at 24, 28, 32 and 36 weeks! I have only seen my Midwife once at 9 weeks, my hospital seem to take over a bit although I'm going to book in with my Midwife at 28 weeks regardless! xx

Noo lol I was blocking the TV and he was trying to watch something that had just been announced on the news haha x

Kielee- You look great! I do love that you caught OH in the background. :haha:

Looking gooooood, Kielee! I love your dress as well :) :thumbup:

Just wanted to post my 36 week belly picture with my girls...

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Attachments

• 36weeks.jpg
    36weeks.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
Windbloom looking fantastic :) Not long to go now

30 week bump! OMG only 6 weeks to go :happydance:

Photo 3.jpg

All looking so lovely ladies. I have attached my 27 and 28 week pics. At 27 weeks I was matron of honour at my sisters wedding! I am in the middle. Was exhausting but such a great day, took me almost a week to recover though.

Attachments

• 27 with sisters.jpg
    27 with sisters.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 47
Busymum- Absolutely beautiful. You carry your twinnies very well! From the front, you don't even look pregnant!!

Thanks girls, it's so funny because only yesterday I had a girlfriend tell me I was very big and yet had lunch with a group of girls Monday who said I was small! I guess it depends on what your idea of big is?

Thanks girls, it's so funny because only yesterday I had a girlfriend tell me I was very big and yet had lunch with a group of girls Monday who said I was small! I guess it depends on what your idea of big is?

True. My friends think I don't look like I'm carrying twins, but DH thinks I look HUGE. :haha: :xmas13:

I think your bump looks big (like a twin bump should), but you appear to carry the bump all up front, so you look small from the front. It's a good combo! :thumbup:

29 week bump pic - feeling huge
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/29weeks.jpg

28 and 29 and 29+2front bumps!!

Attachments

• DSCN0926.jpg
    DSCN0926.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN0930.jpg
    DSCN0930.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN0931.jpg
    DSCN0931.jpg