Twin bumps??

Looking great girlies!

Boy, I'm happy not to have a bump pic this week haha. But I know I will miss it as soon as I'm not hurting as much :(

Keep cookin those babies xo

Apple and TOMG- You both look so great!!! Your bumps are so ROUND! :xmas1: I love them.

Here is my 23+1 shot. I took one from the front and one from the side because it cracks me up to see the difference. No wonder our backs are killing us!!!

Attachments

• 23+1a.jpg
    23+1a.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 23+1b.jpg
    23+1b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
Omg wonder, you don't even look pregnant from the front. My bump looks like its about to fall off!!

31 weeks! Belly has completely changed shape and i don't particularly like it :dohh: Oh also thought he would get in on the action :haha:

Last pic is 30 weeks for comparison :)

Attachments

• Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 13
Love your picture Loretta, whenever mine sees me taking pics he also does silly things to my bump. Very funny, plus you look fab x
Wonder you are looking great, I haven't posted for weeks so will defo get a 31 week pic on saturday.
How things going Daisy?

Oh wow! Congrats PeaceLove! They are gorgeous!

Everyone looks amazing!

I'm so sorry I never updated after the birth of my precious baby girls. As the others can testify, taking care of twins is definitely an experience :cloud9:

Good luck everyone!

Isi congratulations your girls look beautiful. How did the birth go? Well done again x

Thanks Alwilan :hugs:. It went really well. I was in the theater by 7am and my cerclage was removed and the girls were here by 8.17 & 8.19am respectively. I have however been battling high blood pressure since the birth and have had to be put on meds :nope:

The plus side is I've lost 43 pounds already :happydance:

my boys are now 3lbs 4oz each!

Attachments

• 377199_2491033486820_1582252881_32323836_206574600_n.jpg
    377199_2491033486820_1582252881_32323836_206574600_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 40
Triplets hun, I love how you write the week number on your actual bump! Always makes me smile :) Lovely bump hun xxx

32 week bump!

Consultant has decided he wants to deliver at either 34 or 35 weeks so i had steroid injections today and got have another lot tomorrow. Any of you girls had them and is it normal for your face to be tingly afterwards???

Attachments

• Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 18
I had 3 steroid shots, never felt weird afterwards, but lots of pain where they put the shot in

I had 3 steroid shots, never felt weird afterwards, but lots of pain where they put the shot in

Thanks daisy. will mention it when i go for my 2nd lot today as it progressed to my arms too and didn't disappear until 4am! x

32 week bump!

Consultant has decided he wants to deliver at either 34 or 35 weeks so i had steroid injections today and got have another lot tomorrow. Any of you girls had them and is it normal for your face to be tingly afterwards???

Hi Loretta, can I be nosey and ask why they are delivering at 34/35 weeks, is it because they are identical? I have my 32 week consultation next monday, and have my fingers crossed they are still ok in there.
It made me nearly fall of my chair when I saw your message, as you, me, apple and tripletsOMG, are all so close together. It is becoming very real! Hope the steroid shots get easier. :hugs:

32 week bump!

Hi Loretta, can I be nosey and ask why they are delivering at 34/35 weeks, is it because they are identical? I have my 32 week consultation next monday, and have my fingers crossed they are still ok in there.
It made me nearly fall of my chair when I saw your message, as you, me, apple and tripletsOMG, are all so close together. It is becoming very real! Hope the steroid shots get easier. :hugs:

Yeh its because they are identical and they only share one placenta so before it starts to fail he wants to get them out. I can't believe how real it is becoming for all of us!!! It just seems to have gone so fast :wacko: x

Looking good, Loretta and Trip!

Today is my V Day. (Yippee!) I can't believe how fast this is going!! In a few weeks, I'll be in the 30+ range which seems extra scary (and exciting)! It is such a huge support for me to get to see everything you ladies are going through now. I'll be there soon enough. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->