Twin bumps??

Wondertwins :thumbup:, it meant so much to me reaching that milestone.

Isi - that weightloss is incredible, well done, I hope your BP comes down.

Triplets, beautiful bump and brilliant weights, I find out mine on Monday at their last weigh in at 28 weeks they were 2lb9 and 2lb10

Loretta, it is becoming so real, but I can only imagine how scary and exciting it is to be told they will definately be here within the next 20 days.

Here is my bump today and a collage of my bump progression so far......

Attachments

• 31+3.jpg
    31+3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 94
It made me nearly fall of my chair when I saw your message, as you, me, apple and tripletsOMG, are all so close together. It is becoming very real! Hope the steroid shots get easier. :hugs:

I know!!! I can't wait! So many twins born recently and the next month and half or so will bring 4 more sets! :happydance:

Wondertwins :thumbup:, it meant so much to me reaching that milestone.

Isi - that weightloss is incredible, well done, I hope your BP comes down.

Triplets, beautiful bump and brilliant weights, I find out mine on Monday at their last weigh in at 28 weeks they were 2lb9 and 2lb10

Loretta, it is becoming so real, but I can only imagine how scary and exciting it is to be told they will definately be here within the next 20 days.

Here is my bump today and a collage of my bump progression so far......

Looking beautiful!!! x x

Early bump pic day - almost 31 weeks. My three well-fitting tops were in the wash this morning, so I had to find another. This one fit perfectly 2 weeks ago. I survived wearing it today, but was yanking it down constantly and even stretched down there's a gap between my shirt and pants that is chilly even if you can't actually see my belly. Oh and stretchmarks are becoming more and more noticeable :(

https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/31weeks.jpg

Girls you all look amazing,:thumbup: I had my 30 week scan yesterday and found out my boys are weighing 3lb9 & 3lb8! One has moved & is transverse across my torso near the ribs which i felt him do on Sat! He was originally top to tailing his brother who is staying put head down and right on my bladder!!LOL But was good to see I was right in regards to the position. Hoping he will move again head down this time as really hoping for vaginal delivery. My biggest fear at the moment is recovery from a c-sec with 5 kids!! But whatever is best for 2 bubs is what I will do.
Have posted my 30+4 week pic. Not long now girlies. I booked in for my last scan 4th Jan ARGGHH scary when you say that! The countdown is ON!

Attachments

• P1170006.jpg
    P1170006.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
Apple and Busy- You both look great. I can't wait to be in the 30+ range. You must be getting so excited!!

I typically take a picture every other week, and I posted my 23 week pic last week. However, I feel like I've grown a ton this week, so here's my 24+1 shot. You can even see my belly button poking out of my dress a bit. :blush: The top of my belly hurts so badly -- the muscles and skin are both on fire. I'm actually looking forward to the boys dropping down a bit.

Attachments

• 24+1.jpg
    24+1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
Apple and Busy- You both look great. I can't wait to be in the 30+ range. You must be getting so excited.

SO excited!!! Today it's officially 50 days or less until I meet my babies!!!

Those bellies are looking great!! I cant wait for all these little guys to be born:)

Apple, BusyMum and Wondertwins loving your bumps, everyone is growing nicely.
Mine has moved up again as twin 1 has switched to breech :wacko:, grrr

Daisy are you home now? And how are you all doing?

my boys arrived today :) toby weighed 4lbs 4 oz and toby a tiny 2 lbs 2 oz. will update with pics when i finally get home but they are both doing great and are so perfect and tiny. ethan needed oxygen for a little while but is off everything now. he is a fiesty little boy. they are also the spitting image of their big sister :) x

my boys arrived today :) toby weighed 4lbs 4 oz and toby a tiny 2 lbs 2 oz. will update with pics when i finally get home but they are both doing great and are so perfect and tiny. ethan needed oxygen for a little while but is off everything now. he is a fiesty little boy. they are also the spitting image of their big sister :) x

Congratulations LorettaClaire, I'm so happy for you, well done. I'm glad they are doing well. Take care, x ps. Lovely names :hugs:

Wow loretta, I wasn't expecting that!! Did you go into spontaneous labour??

Congratulations!!!

Congrats, LorettaClaire!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't wait to hear the whole story and see the pictures!

Wow loretta, I wasn't expecting that!! Did you go into spontaneous labour?

i went for my routine scan on monday where they discovered toby's fluid levels were low and his bladder was tiny as it wasn't filling up. so they decided it was best to deliver them the next day before we lost him. they have now discovered they were also suffering from ttts. this is where one twin acts as a donor and gives all his blood to the other. one is left very xmall with hardly and blood and one bigger with too much blood causing the heart to fail. we would have lost one or both of them if left a few more days anyway. all this should have been picked up on the scans but wasnt. we would have lost my beautiful boys but luckily they are here safe :) not happy with the consultant though. how can he miss something like that!

No wonder you are not happy. Although it wasn't ttfs, something similar happened to Daisy. You just have to believe in fate, or whatever you choose at times like this. You have your beautiful sons and thats the main thing. Hopefully lessons will be learnt though, and not only your boys are here safe and sound, their arrival will ensure this doesn't happen again x

Congrats Loretta!!

Everyone else's bumps are coming on a treat! :thumbup:

I've not posted for a couple of weeks, so here is the last one I posted -
25+1 & now 29+1

Now added my 29 week photo from my last pregnancy with just one babba

Attachments

• 25+1#2.jpg
    25+1#2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 29+1.jpg
    29+1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 29 weeks with Charlie.jpg
    29 weeks with Charlie.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 19
Well having promised to post a photo at 20 weeks and failing, I have finally got around to posting a photo of my identical boy bump - 28 weeks and 5 days x

P.s excuse the outfit - never thought I'd find yoga pants and a vest top my preferred outfit of choice !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20111214_214917_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111214_214917_edit0.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe