Twin bumps??

Lush bumps ladies!! :happydance: Must say loving the avatar piccy Whitney Iv got that and is perfect for this time :haha:

Whitney your bump is looking fab, it will start shooting away now x

Does it look different or is it more zoom? black top 34 white 35

Attachments

• DSCN0966.jpg
    DSCN0966.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0967.jpg
    DSCN0967.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
Does it look different or is it more zoom? black top 34 white 35

Trip, I think you still look amazing! You do look a little larger and seem to be also carrying slightly lower. :thumbup:
I endeavour to take a 35 week pic later today but don't really like the look of myself anymore! LOL :wacko:

lol this month i have grown from 42cm fundal to 50 lol so maybe it will taper off till next weekk.

My c-section is scheduled for this tuesday, the 1oth!!!!
white shirt, 33wks Green shirt 35 wks. I am almost 37 now. OH, and I have only gained 12 lbs :)

Attachments

• IMG_8791.jpg
    IMG_8791.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8830.jpg
    IMG_8830.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 29
Ok here is my 35 week bump! Really feeling it now but very excited, just waiting it out!!
Thought I would show you my bump bare and front on which i think looks huge!! Eeek:blush:

Attachments

• P1170506.jpg
    P1170506.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
  • P1170513.jpg
    P1170513.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 25
  • P1170514.jpg
    P1170514.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 14
Whitney- You look great, and just wait. It will only be a matter of weeks before you can't believe you ever thought your bump was small. It has a way of growing really fast. :haha:

Trip- You look fabulous! I can't believe your fundal height went from 42 to 50 in one month! :wacko:

Jmla- Beautiful! And you've only gained 14 pounds?! That shows discipline on your part.

Busymum- Awww!! You look wonderful, and I love the frontal shot. I sometimes just stare at mine like that in the mirror imagining my little boys inside.

I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow, and the cramps are getting to be pretty painful. I just wish I could stay in bed all day, but I'm still working and plan to continue working through the end of January. It's going to be a long 3 weeks... :shrug:

I hope its okay to just jump in here!

I'm due May with twins have posted a couple of times in the multiples forum but lately have just been reading a bit and have been waiting till I felt comfortable to post my bump pictures in here also!
We are having a boy definitely and probably a girl but will get that confirmed at our next scan on the 1st of Feb.

My pics 21 weeks, 22 weeks and 22 weeks front on.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 22front.jpg
    22front.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
I hope its okay to just jump in here!

I'm due May with twins have posted a couple of times in the multiples forum but lately have just been reading a bit and have been waiting till I felt comfortable to post my bump pictures in here also!
We are having a boy definitely and probably a girl but will get that confirmed at our next scan on the 1st of Feb.

My pics 21 weeks, 22 weeks and 22 weeks front on.

You look great Zephyr. Congratulations. Hope you continue to have a smooth pregnancy. I love this forum xx

Thanks :D I have been following the bump pics for a while now! Hope no one minds haha I just didn't know when was the best time to start posting. I love all the bumps and I can't believe how fast time has gone.....

The boys arrived 12 hours early but the are here and perfect. Pics and details to come soon.

36 weeks (measuring 45 weeks). I can't wait to see them in 11 days or less! :happydance:
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/36weeks1.jpghttps://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/36weeks2.jpg

Looking great ladies! So excited that everyone else is getting so close :D

Well girls here is my 36 week pic. Also had my birthday yesterday so another year older!! My middle son is turning 5 tomorrow and he has requested no babies on his birthday please!:winkwink: I told him I would do my best!!
Hoping not to keep my appointment this coming Friday with the doc but if i do make it we will be hopefully booking in for induction the monday after (i am going to really push for it!)

Attachments

• P1170534.jpg
    P1170534.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 31
lol camera facing me looks huge lol:haha: but in mirror just regular bump:thumbup: i cant believe theres 2 6lb babies crammed in there:wacko: 36 measuring 52 lol

Attachments

• 36+3 lol.jpg
    36+3 lol.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 36+6.jpg
    36+6.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 54
Busymum, Apple, Triplets, zephyr you are all looking amazing!!:flower:

Went into work yesterday for a briefing.. people couldn't understand how I was still walking! I know its hard but how many pregnant women do you really see in a wheelchair???:shrug:

Also I had a woman say.. "Oh my god.. you sure it's not twins??" So I replied rather naughtily with.. "Oh no I never thought of that! Maybe I should get it checked out!!" :dohh:

Haha some people!

Anyhoo .. here is me at 34 weeks with only 28 days left of being pregnant!! Woo Hoo!!

Attachments

• 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member