Twin bumps??

23 week bump, again a little late :p been quite busy!

Everyone's bumps look awesome :D

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
Busymum, Apple, Triplets, zephyr you are all looking amazing!!:flower:

Went into work yesterday for a briefing.. people couldn't understand how I was still walking! I know its hard but how many pregnant women do you really see in a wheelchair???:shrug:

Also I had a woman say.. "Oh my god.. you sure it's not twins??" So I replied rather naughtily with.. "Oh no I never thought of that! Maybe I should get it checked out!!" :dohh:

Haha some people!

Anyhoo .. here is me at 34 weeks with only 28 days left of being pregnant!! Woo Hoo!!

awww beautiful hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
i am loving your bump!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

This was my 36 week bump about 36 hours before they arrived and my 8 day post babies bump taken this morning, please don't be too disheatened if your first kids these are 4 and 5 for me and had a slightly saggy tummy before I became pregnant x

Attachments

• 36+1 (2).jpg
    36+1 (2).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 8 days post.jpg
    8 days post.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 43
Everyone is looking fab!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Alwilan- Your before and after shots make me feel the opposite of disheartened! That's 8 days postpartum? You look awesome!

ladies, GREAT PICS!

I found the comparison pics sooo nice, I wanted to post one myself. so here it is:

first one is at exactly 15 weeks where I first noticed a change, second one is today at 33 weeks and 3 days! I am getting so excited now and really want them here already!

15 weeks.jpg 33 weeks 3 days.jpg

Gorgeous, Bumblebee! Are you feeling as great as you look? :flower:

Here's my 30+2 pic.

I still have another 2 weeks of working at the office, and then I'll start working from home. Once that happens, I'm sure I'll feel a lot more ready to meet them, but right now, it seems like there is still so much to do!!!

Attachments

• 30+2.jpg
    30+2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 35
Just made a little bump progression image to show how much i grew!! Its quite scary!

https://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4575/bumpprogression.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fabulous bump progression, indifference!! The growth between weeks 30 and 31 and between weeks 34 and 36 is amazing!!! And of course the final pic makes it all worthwhile. :flower:

They certainly did go through little spurts every now and then!!!

As painful and as much as i worried through this prognancy I would totally do it all over again!!! I sooo miss it lol

Im officially scared after seeing that photo. Was that uncomfortable?

Im only 26 weeks and find the only way to be comfortable is to stand but it isnt doing any good to my feet. If i get that big im probably going to tip over lol

Gorgeous, Bumblebee! Are you feeling as great as you look? :flower:

Here's my 30+2 pic.

I still have another 2 weeks of working at the office, and then I'll start working from home. Once that happens, I'm sure I'll feel a lot more ready to meet them, but right now, it seems like there is still so much to do!!!

thank you! you look amazing! what a neat bump!

i do feel very uncomfortable and cannot believe that i have put on more than 30 pounds already but i am sure once breastfeeding, the weight will fall off me faster than expected! :)

:hug: x

ladies, GREAT PICS!

I found the comparison pics sooo nice, I wanted to post one myself. so here it is:

first one is at exactly 15 weeks where I first noticed a change, second one is today at 33 weeks and 3 days! I am getting so excited now and really want them here already!

View attachment 327118 View attachment 327119

im not uncomfortable either u look great! i think our bumps are similar but @ least u remember to smile lol:hugs:

Hey girls!

Just wanted to update with my postpartum piccy :)

Moments before delivery 35 weeks
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20111125-00843.jpg

and now 6 weeks PP
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/karmic_serenade/IMG-20111228-01287.jpg

Yall are looking gorgeous!

OMG PLB!! You are looking amazing!!

Hope my body returns to normal quite quickly!

xx

Do you think my bump has dropped or is it me?

Oh & one of me sat down as I think you can appreciate the size more when I sit down.

x

Attachments

• 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 35 weeks.jpg
    35 weeks.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 35 weeks sat down.jpg
    35 weeks sat down.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 73
I can't tell if your bump is lower, Melly, but you look fab! And I love the frontal shot. Who wouldn't want to rub that!!? So cute. :)

Holy moly think my boys have had a major growth spurt belly feels heavy :wacko: just feels really different today:nope: Do u think I can grow more before I literally POP! like a ballon?:haha:

Attachments

• 37+5 A.jpg
    37+5 A.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 37+5B.jpg
    37+5B.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics