Twin bumps??

Wonder, busy and trips all looking super.

Great bumps kielee and bumblebee, great to see some new bumps.

Peace, loving your avatar :thumbup:

Jmla, how exciting. :happydance:

I had thought I might be announcing a birth today, as was on labour ward yesterday, but contractions have stopped and home again, and have been told to take it easy. I am determined to keep my girls baking till 2012. I have another growth scan on weds so hopefully that will go according to plan x

Wow, Alwilan! Fingers crossed for 2012 babies! Keep us posted.

Everyone is looking great. Trip- your facial expression in your 33 week pic is priceless! Some day the twins need to see what they put you through. :haha:

new jammies from my mom for xmas lol :haha:ooops

Attachments

• DSCN0959.jpg
    DSCN0959.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 48
34 Weeks and feeling very uncomfortable. Hopefully only another 2 weeks or so
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/4to34.jpg

Wow!! Apple & Triplets, you both are looking amazing!

Mel x

i love looking at all your bumps. they are all beautiful. i would love one day to have twins. i dont know my body would be able to handle more then that LOL.

Apple & Trips looking super.

I am so with you on the comfort thing now Apple, I cringe now at the posts I made earlier to people like Lucy and Eternal, telling them to hang on in there, with no idea at all how hard it was going to become. I am so happy I have made it to 35 weeks, and I hope to go a little while longer, but although 20 days maximum doesn't sound long it feels like an eternity.

Loved your comparsion shot, so here is me back in my swimsuit, 1st one is 11 weeks 2nd 35 weeks

Attachments

• 11+3.jpg
    11+3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 35 (2).jpg
    35 (2).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 78
Ugh I agree Alwilan. 27 days seems an eternity at this point. I would be thrilled if they came anytime after 36 weeks though. Maybe I'll have to go walk a couple laps at the mall in 2 weeks and eat some spicy food lol.

I have to say though that it is awesome to have moved from the worry of preterm labour to the worry that they won't come out on time and I'll have to be induced at 38 weeks.

happy new year!

Attachments

• 8wks.jpg
    8wks.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0966.jpg
    DSCN0966.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 26
Trip, Alwilan, Apple you girls all look amazing!!:thumbup: Not long now for us all!
Here is my 34+1 pic. I feel huge! The other pic was @ 16 weeks

Attachments

• P1170503.jpg
    P1170503.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 32
  • P1150475.jpg
    P1150475.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 13
All our comparison shots look brilliant x x got to love what these twins have done to our bodies

It is official!! I will have my boys next Tuesday on jan 10 at 10 am. I will be 37 weeks. Today at my appt they weighed approx 6lbs each :)

Yes, I love the comparison bumps! I'm so excited for you all! Can't wait till we have our explosion of twins!?

It is official!! I will have my boys next Tuesday on jan 10 at 10 am. I will be 37 weeks. Today at my appt they weighed approx 6lbs each :)

So excited for you JMLA. I had my u/sound today and both boys weighed 5.8 pounds! A little on the larger side for 34 weeks but growing well. Good luck with the c-sec and can't wait to see the update and pics xxx

YAY Jmla!! :happydance:

Here's my 28 week pics. I tossed in an early comparison shot just for fun. :hugs:

Attachments

• 28+1b.jpg
    28+1b.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 28+1a.jpg
    28+1a.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 4
  • 13.3.jpg
    13.3.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 6
Wonder you are looking super.
Jmla04 how exciting :happydance: can't imagine how happy and nervous you are.

Although I am stil being monitored weekly, everything looks good. was there today for fluid measurments and fetal monitoring. My cervix is still closed and soft, I was having big long regular contractions 20 mins apart at hospital, but still no sign of babies! My consultant is willing to let me goto 38+2, which feels like an eternity away. 19 days to be precise. Feeling a bit like apple and just want them to come, but then each day that passes I am just chuffed that they are that bit bigger. Got my next scan on monday for growth measurments, so will see what that brings...... When it looked like they were going to come before 36 weeks, it now feels a bit of an anti climax that they haven't

Wonder you are looking great for 28 weeks!
JMLA! How exciting!! Not long now.

I am so not ready for these babies to come.. Found out today that I cannot find the screws to my dismantled cot! :shrug:
Started to pack my hospital bag, got my breast pump, going to fetch the twin feeding pillow on Thursday... crazy.. they are really coming soon!

Anyhoo.. here is me @ 13 weeks & then today @ 32+1! So glad I made it this far but bloody hell its been hard!

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 32+1.jpg
    32+1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 32
Melly- You look hilarious and wonderful!!! I mean that in the very kindest of ways!! :flower: You are so slender all over your body except for your twin bump. You could prop up a cup of tea on that thing! So cute!

Oh gosh..I so miss my bump! You girls look so cute and miserable at the same time :)

First is 11 weeks 5 days
Second is 14 weeks 4 days
Third is 17 weeks 1 day
Fourth is 18 weeks
Fith is 19 weeks 1 day

I love my bump.. But its looking quite small :(

Attachments

• 11weeks5.jpg
    11weeks5.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 14weeks4.jpg
    14weeks4.jpg