i cant wait to reach 30 weeks!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 39
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/cbrbiker13/31weeks.jpg

Excuse the quality I have no idea why it's so bad :S 31 weeks :) x

Chloe where are you hiding your babies!???!!??!

Chloe where are you hiding your babies!???!!??!

Haha they are def there!!!!! They kicking n punching!! Lol!! I do want my bump to grow more, hoping march it will decide to do a bigger growth than it has done! I didnt start to show till 20 weeks or 21! Even then ppl didn't believe me! Lol!

xxxxxxxx

Chloe yr bump is so dinky. mine is bigger than that now, people are stopping me in shops now, asking when im due, they look shocked wheb I say august, but when i wxplain its twins and ill have them in july they settle. I've had, wow yr all baby!, are you having 5 mins love? U look like u need it, wow u look fab for twins, you've still got 20 wks left??? Christ where will u put them.
I feel special as everyone gets so excited about twins.

Awww thanks Hun!! They do say with ur second u show a lot faster though!!!!
I do wish my bump was bigger though! I eat lots but nothing seems to make it bigger!!!! Lol! Well in the evenings it's a lot bigger!!! But then back to normal in the am!!!

I also love telling people we are having twins!! It's just so special!!! I love it!!! Hehe! I'm
Always so greatful!!

xxxxxxxx

I've had "are you sure youre having twins"? and "you are so tiny for twins" and "hoooooollly sh*t look at your tummy, Its huge"....

Id rather be smaller tho than larger, trying to explain my due date is in August would be a lot easier!

33 weeks 1 day xx

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/cbrbiker13/33Weeks1day.jpg

Whereabouts in lincolnshire are you, i am in immingham near grimsby

A bit of excited and nervous mixed in lol The hospital is either inducing me or giving me a C section at 37 weeks :) xx

Nope hence the nerves :sick:

Please make the most of your pregnancy as it goes so bloody fast lol xx

I am trying my best to enjoy my pregnancy but i am always so worried about my babies. I need to relax more.

Please enjoy this time Hun as when you get to this point you are beyond fed up lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->