Twin bumps??

Hey addie, my bump dropped too from around 29wks. It was so low that I couldn't walk for more than 5mins without holding it up or wearing my bump belt. My boys remained breech until 34wks when the larger boy went head down, so it had nothing to do with their position. Don't worry Hun because I remained pregnant for another 8wks after it dropped and by 38wks showed no signs of going into labour. I put it down to knackered muscles giving up the fight to hold them up lol x

Zephyr - like you I laughed in the face of my consultant when at 34 wks she booked my section date for 38+. There was no way I was gonna make it that far with my crappy cervix and stitch - how wrong was I!! No one was more surprised than me when the day came and the boys hadn't put in an appearance.

I was told that my uterus was so over-distended that it was unlikely I would have gone into labour spontaneously, so for me the boys excessive size was a blessing in disguise. I was so relieved to make it to term, especially after my previous 24wker that 38 wks felt like a flipping' miracle! It's proof positive tho that it can be done, and I am sure you'll be equally stunned when 38wks comes around for you honey. If labour were about baby size alone, then I'd have delivered at 32wks when the boys had reached 10Ibs :hugs:

My doctors said they will let me to into labor and by 38 weeks if I don't then it's my choice when I want them to induce me. I can't see myself going into labor for some reason but you never know. I'd be happy to make it to 36 weeks that's my happy week and then every day after that is a plus.

Good to know others had their bumps drop at this stage I was a bit nervous.

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/cbrbiker13/34Weeks2days.jpg
34 Weeks 2 days
I have exploded in just a week lol I didn't realise how big I looked until I saw this pic lol x

Going to be calling my doctor for prescription medication for the acid. I really don't want to take it but I will have 2. I can't rest bc food just bubbles back up when I am laying down. Last night I woke up a few times chocking on acid till I finally threw up a lot. I can't have that anymore. I just wanted to wait till tomorrow when I see my high risk doctor bc when I call my OB I don't talk to the doctor I talk to the nurse and I want a doctor telling me what to take and ordering my medication you know. I don't think I can make it over night tho without something that works so I will call today.

Well I have love looking at all the twin bellys!! I thought I'd go ahead and post my 13 week belly shot. i took it tonight after dinner too.. that was dumb, but oh well! :) Here goes...excuse the mess I look, already had the P.J's on:haha:13 weeks.jpg

You look great! I started popping out from about 13 weeks and gaining weight and inches really fast!

LOL!! I am pretty sure that is exactly what I m going to do:haha: So far I have not gained a pound, but like I said my belly just popped a little yesterday. Looking at that picture I have to laugh, the shadow behind my butt make it look even bigger!

You bum doesn't look big at all!!! You might be different to me cos I naturally will gain weight if not on a strict diet, so from around 12 weeks I started gaingn weight as well as baby bump!!

Here is me at 13 weeks then 16 weeks then 20 weeks! (mega explosion in that last month)!

Attachments

• IMG_9040.jpg
    IMG_9040.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9327.jpg
    IMG_9327.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 60
You still look small to me that this is your 3rd pregnancy and its twins!!!! I think I did the same when I was pregnant with my daughter...started gaining weight in the second tri.... but I did gain like 30-35 lbs (it was so long ago that have a hard time remembering! lol)

hey girlies!

this is my 33 weeks bump taken sometime this morning after breaky!!

cant believe i have 1 month till full term!!! aaahhhhh!!

everyones looking fab!!!! we gonna be twin mummies!!!!!! wooohooo!! hehe!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3<3 :hugs:

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 29
Chloe you look amazing! Im sure Im nearly that big now at 20 weeks! :shock:
How much weight have you gained and do you know your circumfrence around your tummy button?
Im totally freaking out about how big Im gonna get....

Chloe you do look amazing for being 33 weeks with twins!! Lucky you! I am curious too about your gain and what you are measuring? Is this your first pregnancy?
Arj- umm so am I! I have a feeling I'm gonna be a house! lol

Chloe you look amazing! Im sure Im nearly that big now at 20 weeks! :shock:
How much weight have you gained and do you know your circumfrence around your tummy button?
Im totally freaking out about how big Im gonna get....

Awww thanks arj!!!! I've gained 25lbs so far :-/! I've gained 6lbs in the last month! :wacko:

94cm round my belly button area! Just measured myself!! I just had Indian take out for my dinner though lol!! In the morning I'm sure I'd be more accurate!! Ah well!! what about urs?

Awww hun u look fab!!!! Plus u might show faster now but then slow down etc. plus this is my first preg and they say u show less?

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chloe you do look amazing for being 33 weeks with twins!! Lucky you! I am curious too about your gain and what you are measuring? Is this your first pregnancy?
Arj- umm so am I! I have a feeling I'm gonna be a house! lol

Thanks!!!!! I def feel im getting bigger every week!!! And weight def going up and up recently!! I eat a lot though! And not necessarily healthy stuff either :-/

Yeah it's my first preg, was just saying to arj, maybe that's why it took my a while to start showing etc?

Xxxxxxxxx

Lucky you! Your should feel great because you are looking like you have one in there not twins!! When did you actually start to show? Do you have pics that you did each month?

Yea Chloe do you have one at end of 1st tri then one around 20 weeks? Hopefully I have gained all the fluid and blood volume and fat stores already and now just the babies will go up in weight... Probably kidding myself tho!
I gained around 26lbs with one baby by 40 weeks and this time am already up 22lbs at just over 20 weeks! :shock:

That's not a bad weight gain arj! I gained 24Ibs with my singleton son, and only 35Ibs with the twins by 38wks - 17Ibs of that was baby. You're about where I was so are on course to gain around the same.

All you ladies look fab :) And Chloe, my bump was that size at 22wks, don't know where you're hiding those babies girl lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->