Twin bumps??

31.5 weeks and getting very uncomfortable! Have to update my 32 weeks one tomorrow!

Attachments

• 31.5.jpg
    31.5.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 18
Top one is at 36 weeks

Bottom one is at 9 weeks

My twins are now 4 months!!!

Good Luck to you girls!!

Attachments

• 382635_2253909629262_1293951450_32233378_1467925230_n.jpg
    382635_2253909629262_1293951450_32233378_1467925230_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 64
  • belly 9 weeks with twins May.jpg
    belly 9 weeks with twins May.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 26
OMG that tummy is HUGE! :shock:
Were the twins a good size?

Arj mines pretty much identical to tryforbaby2. Cant wait for it to be over, its becoming very uncomfortable. Are you on facebook? Ive done week by week photos on my facebook page if you wanted to see them :)

Yea I am, whats your name on fb?
I have a few photos on fb too but no one at all knows the sexes of the babies or if they are the same sex or not, so funny listening to them all try and weasel it outta me!! I'm just hoping no one finds baby&bump either, shame, they'd know all about my cervical mucas and DH problems etc! Lol

Keith Holly Betts. Me and my partner share a FB page.

K ill add you. Have you joined Waikato Multiple Births Accociation? Im going to join, i heard its $20 and you get a box of newborn nappies worth $40!

Zephyr at the 20 week scan do you remember how they were sizewise and weightwise?

Wow tft, that bump shape is pretty much exactly like mine was, except I think mine was hanging even lower at the front. It's the first time I've seen one which so closely resembles mine in shape x

arj - They were 2 weeks ahead at 20 weeks I know that much I don't recall the weights back then though. Actually I dont even think we were given them.
28 weeks they were 3.1 and 3.4 pounds and still ahead slightly.
Then yesterday's scan 4.9 and 5.4 pounds :p

I just know at every scan they said they were very good sizes and said they would 'probably' be big babies.

Wow two weeks ahead! Mine are only a few days ahead, my two singletons were the same tho and then hit a big boost at 30 weeks and were in the mid to late 9lbs at birth.
Wonder if these two will do the same thing

ooo when is your next scan? 24 weeks? I cant even remember my 24 week one! wowwee 9 pounds, hey I was wondering what sort of weight can the uterus actually carry? do you or anyone else know?

Hi Zephyr - humans weren't actually designed to carry more than one and it's why twins tend to deliver earlier than singletons. That said, my uterus stretched to accommodate a total of 17Ibs, and yesterday I was reading the story of a woman who carried quints totalling 22Ibs, so I guess some do stretch quite significantly. My uterus was over stretched tho, and failed to contract properly at term, so it clearly wasn't happy about all the stretching lol.

Just goes to show tho that it can be done, labour onset is about much more than uterine size, and twins (even large ones) don't necessarily have to deliver early. I worried constantly about early labour due to uterine capacity, but needn't have. Wish now that I had just relaxed and enjoyed the ride ;) x

Not sure when my next scan is! Hopefully 24 I dont know what the obstetricians will want to do with me tho. MW said I have to see them at 24 weeks, hopefullly I get a scan.

Thanks lizzie and yes its something I have been worrying about since finding out my babies sizes I want to get as far along as I can but at the same time I can't help but wonder if my body is just going to say "no! I've had enough" I certaintly feel it all and I am amazed just how much our bodies can cope! All the pictures I have seen in this thread are wonderful, and some of the ones that are very close to term are crazy! Every time I see one I am amazed at how our bodies can even hold that amount of weight.
I will try and relax more!

You'll be fine now you've reached this stage Z. My body definitely felt like it had reached capacity at 28wks, but still carried on stretching and growing for another 10wks regardless. I never thought it possible, but if left alone I am certain now that I could have gone on to 40wks without going into labour, despite the boy's size x

Wow! 40 weeks, I can not even imagine 38. People say 38 weeks and my jaw drops.
yeah I feel pretty full almost bursting! This last week has flown by though and I imagine the rest of the time will fly ad they will be here before I know it.

Which reminds me, I completely slipped my mind and didn't do my 32 week photo! I'mma have to get my 33 week one. My problem is moving is just so hard now so I keep saying I'll get it later, then I forget :p

What does it mean if anything if ur bump drops?? Mine seems lower. Baby B shifted and is now head down like baby a so can that be why??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->