Twin bumps??

Great bumps! I will post mine when my bump looks like a bump and not pudge :haha: haha

30 weeks!

So, on Thursday I had what seemed like spotting so I called the doctor. Then I realized that it was actually coming from some blood blisters that I have down younder (due to swelling and baby pressure). The nurse called me back around lunch time and I told her that's what I thought it was. That was that.

But, when I got out of acupuncture at 6 pm there was a message from my doctor. She said that even though I thought that's where it was coming from I needed to go to L & D and make sure. She had already called L & D and told them I'd be coming. So, I went down there. It was confirmed that the bleeding is coming from external and not internal (praise God). However, while I was there contractions were 2-5 minutes apart. They knocked it out with some terbutaline. They said it was a really small dose and that if it was real labor, that small of a dose wouldn't have stopped them. They were 100%sure they were just braxton hicks which is comforting to know.

Then the doctor called me back yesterday (Friday) and said she wants to bump up my monitoring since the braxton hicks are so frequent. She wants me to come in right away on Monday. I've been going in every 2 weeks but I think I'm being moved to once a week or even more often.

Anyway, things are fine, we are just being extra cautious.

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 59
30 weeks!

So, on Thursday I had what seemed like spotting so I called the doctor. Then I realized that it was actually coming from some blood blisters that I have down younder (due to swelling and baby pressure). The nurse called me back around lunch time and I told her that's what I thought it was. That was that.

But, when I got out of acupuncture at 6 pm there was a message from my doctor. She said that even though I thought that's where it was coming from I needed to go to L & D and make sure. She had already called L & D and told them I'd be coming. So, I went down there. It was confirmed that the bleeding is coming from external and not internal (praise God). However, while I was there contractions were 2-5 minutes apart. They knocked it out with some terbutaline. They said it was a really small dose and that if it was real labor, that small of a dose wouldn't have stopped them. They were 100%sure they were just braxton hicks which is comforting to know.

Then the doctor called me back yesterday (Friday) and said she wants to bump up my monitoring since the braxton hicks are so frequent. She wants me to come in right away on Monday. I've been going in every 2 weeks but I think I'm being moved to once a week or even more often.

So, another thing to look forward to eh? Bless your heart!

30 weeks!

So, another thing to look forward to eh? Bless your heart!

Yeah, no one ever told me about blood blisters near my vagina! I was a little shocked when I discovered them but doctor says they are totally normal in pregnancy. But, as far as the braxton hicks contractions go, some have them, some don't. I have a friend who had twins and didn't have a single one. Me, however, 20+ a day. Ugh.

Great looking bump! It sounds like your doc is taking good care of you. Are you still working?

Great looking bump! It sounds like your doc is taking good care of you. Are you still working?

Yuppers! Still working.......I think I'd go stir crazy if I stayed at home but it is exhausting to work. I will stop if the doctor says so but so far, I don't think that is going to happen. Sorry I had to cut our conversation short last night. I was about to fall asleep on the keyboard! Maybe I should have......can't seem to fall asleep in bed. lol.

Hellooo all

Just a bump update from me - I think I am wider and longer (as in all bump from bra strap to pants) rather than bigger 'out front' compared to other second tri bump pics I have seen xxxxxxxxxx

(just click on the teeny pic and a bigger one will pop up)

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 500
hi girls - can I all please join you?

not sure if i'll have a buddy as still very early days as only 9+5 but had early scan at 7 weeks and again at 9 weeks to discover we are expecting twins :D

very pleased as its taken us 18 months to get this sticky BFP - we unfortunately had a very early mc back in July 2008 around 5 weeks so we are already pleased to be as far as we are.

have some pics on photobox if anyone wants to look:

https://s664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/Broody21/?action=view&current=img001.jpg

looking forward to getting to know you all better and get lots of hints and tips over the coming weeks and months

x

oohh lovely scan pics Broody22 - you are VERY welcome xxxxxxxx

Here's my 32 week pic. The red mark is not a stretch mark, it's a kitty scratch. All my stretchmarks are on the front which are nicely hidden in a profile shot. :happydance:

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 159
Excuse the rash. Some of that is stretchmarks but most of it is rash. Ugh. Well, another 1/2 inch growth this week for a grand totaly of 46 inches around! Just when I think it can't possibly stretch anymore...IT DOES!!

Attachments

• 35 weeks.jpg
    35 weeks.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 132
Am bumping the twin bump thread!!!!

So here is my twin bump at 21 weeks.......
P7200006a.jpg
(sorry about the undies!!!)

xxxxxx

ohohoh good idea here is mine updated

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 676
Vicky that's great how you can see the growth! And only 3 spaces to fill!!!!!!! xx

All your bumps look amazing and scary, OMGosh I can't believe I am going to get that big, will I be able to walk LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am currently 11wks 3days and here are todays pics. My bump is always bigger by the night time, must be food and all the water I drink LOL LOL this is a morning bump pic (after breakfast)

Attachments

• IMG_3298.jpg
    IMG_3298.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads