twin mamas to be when are you due and what/who are you having?

Bcinla

Mom of 3 girls
Reaction score
I know there are a few new women on here expecting twins and some that are almost due, and a few of us in the middle. I thought it would be fun to create a thread to see who is out there in the same boat. I am due march 25th with fraternal girls. Although because of gestational diabetes I will be induced at 38 weeks. We already have a 2 1/2 year old little girl so we will finally have our girls soccer team once the twins arrive. :)

Here is our list:
December
Hevalouaddict---2 boys---Delivered December 24th!
Want2bemommy---2 girls---December 23 (waiting for update)

January

February
Firsttimemumm---boy and girl---February 1---Delivered December 25th!
Mahas---Boy and yellow---Delivered---February 15th!

March
Let it be---2 girls---March 3
Courts0228---2 girls---March 3
Blue12---2 girls---March 14--Delivered March 14th!
RunningMomOf3---team yellow---March 16---Delivered February 15th!
LucyLake---2 boys---March 23---Delivered February 7th!
SucreK---2 girls---March 23---Delivered February 6th!
Bcinla---2 girls---March 25---Delivered March 10th!

April
Brandy---2 girls---April 1---Delivered March 10th!
Trigirl308---2 boys---April 8
StayPositive---team yellow---April 22
itistime---team yellow---April 26

May
bluebrown---2 girls---May 2
Jury3---boy and girl----May 5
Stinas---boy and girl---May 9
IzzyNC---2 girls---May 10
PinkPeony---2 girls---May 15
Dis3tnd---2 girls---May 16
Mumdream2013---2 boys---May 18

June
mwb2040---2 boys---June 4th
Ibelieveitwil---team yellow---June 9
GodsGifts2014---team yellow---June 28

July
DollPosse---boy and girl---July 6
MadameJ---boy and girl---July 5
SassyGee---team yellow---July 10
Northernmonke---2 girls---July 15

August
Flagirlie7---Team yellow---August5
Princess_1991---team yellow---August 5
GdaneMom4now---team yellow---Aug 10th

September
Highhopes2013---team yellow---September 9th
Kindell---team yellow---September 11th
Leah_Marie---team yellow---September 12

October
MamaMac123---team yellow---October 30th

Hi ya

I'm due with fraternal twin girls on 3 march but will be having them c section at 37 weeks. I opted for a c section after failing to progress when I had my son after 4 days of trying and ending up with a traumatic emergency c section. Thankfully I now have a very happy and healthy 3 1/2 year little boy but it was nearly a very different story. I'm so excited and feeling blessed to be getting girls this time. Happiest mummy x c

Hi!
I am due on 22nd April, but will also be induced at 38 weeks if no show by then. No reason given, just the policy... We don't know what we are having, and are looking forward to our surprises arriving!

Hi! I'm 18+5 weeks pregnant with twin girls! Due date is May 10th, but hoping to make it to the 3rd/4th week in April. My doc will induce me by 38 weeks. I had an appointment yesterday, and I haven't gained any weight in the past 6 weeks:/ I'm hoping it picks up soon, because I've only gained 10 lbs so far. How much weight has everyone else gained? So far my babies are measuring right on track, so that's reassuring! I also started to feel them move this week...pretty awesome:)

I'm due July 10 and it's too soon to know what we are having tho we do know they are faternal. Hoping for b/g!

I'm 18 weeks/due may 15 - having fraternal twins. Not sure of the sexes yet.... Have my anatomy scan on Monday but I think we're going to hold out and reveal the sexes on Christmas morning.

Izzy - I think I've gained about 8 or 9 pounds so I'm same as you. I'm eating a ton so I'm pretty sure it's ok. I know the guidelines for twins is a lot of weight gain, but everone's different.

Hello :) I'm due March 16th by dates, but my Dr. has me on March 13th. I have di/di babies, and we are going strong with team yellow. At 28 weeks, we're gonna have our 1st ever 3d scan and I'm really excited about that!! My uterus is measuring 12 weeks ahead of schedule. Dr says he won't let me go any further than 37-38 weeks, but I'd like to go as long as safely possible.

Good to hear:) At my 8 week appointment I had gained nothing, at 13 weeks I had gained 10! Then from 13-18, nothing:/ I have been eating more healthy and exercising the past month or so because I've been feeling better, so that probably has something to do with it! Glad to hear you're on the same track as me:) And yes, I'm eating a TON too!

I'm 18 weeks/due may 15 - having fraternal twins. Not sure of the sexes yet.... Have my anatomy scan on Monday but I think we're going to hold out and reveal the sexes on Christmas morning.

Izzy - I think I've gained about 8 or 9 pounds so I'm same as you. I'm eating a ton so I'm pretty sure it's ok. I know the guidelines for twins is a lot of weight gain, but everone's different.

I posted in another place about this, but I figured I would put it on this thread also in hopes to maybe get some reassurance:/ I had my Nuchal Translucency scan at 13 weeks, both measured 2.0 for nuchal thickness, and both babies had nasal bones identified. I was calculated at a very low risk for having a baby with chromosomal defect. At my anatomy scan on Monday, the tech couldn't find a nasal bone on baby A, but baby B's showed up. I was hysterical and SO upset, because it was clear on the 13week scan. I even told the doctor that, and all she said was "we see that the baby has an absent nasal bone and we recommend further testing". She didn't even really acknowledge the fact that they both had them at 13 weeks!! I was furious! She was so insensitive. I asked if the baby could have been in a weird position, or if it could have been masked by a shadow. She wouldn't even acknowledge that was a possibility and bluntly answered "our pictures are clear". It was like talking to a brick wall. I went ahead and had the MaterniT21 test, and I'm anxiously awaiting results. The babies had no other markers for DS, and all my previous risk ratios have been very low. Thoughts? Similar experiences? Any reassurance would be great because I'm freaking out:/

Hi everyone! I am pregnant with Twin Girls DI/DI Due date of 4/1 but doctors wont let me go past 38W which is 3/18. Given the cervix issues I have been having and measuring 10W ahead they feel I will go between 34-36W... So lets say I am due ANYTIME in March lol.

I am a little over 24W right now I measure at 34W and have gained 6lbs. The twins measure about 5 days ahead so the doctors say that is just fine.

I cant wait to start labor watch with everyone come march!!

Congrats to everybody!!! Wow, looks like a lot of us are having girls!

PinkPeony --you'll have to update us once you have your gender scan. Sounds like a fun Christmas present for your family!

IzzyNC--I have lost 18 pounds since the beginning! I actually gained 3 back once the morning sickness got better at 20 weeks but recently I have no appetite again and am back to an 18 pound loss. I am overweight to begin with so doc is not concerned at all. Babies are also measuring right on target. We will see what happens in the next few months. I joke with my doctor that the best diet I have ever been on is the "twin pregnancy diet." Who would have known that my body would have had this reaction to morning sickness!?

On another note, I would not stress about the alleged missing nasal bone. I was given a 1/59 chance of downs and totally lost it for two weeks while we waited for harmony test results. All came back good with a 1/10,000 chance of downs. We had good nuchal fold measurements and no other markers. So I guess what I learned from my experience is one bit of information is not reliable. If they are several markers at once then that might suggest a possible problem. Don't let the docs scare you....ultrasounds and people are not perfect. Sending positive healthy baby thoughts your way. Please update us when you get your results.

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much reassurance means to me right now while I wait for these results - I have never been so worried in my life, so it definitely helps to talk to others who are or have been in simliar situations. ***hugs****!!!! And congrats on your healthy growing babies!

Congrats to everybody!!! Wow, looks like a lot of us are having girls!

PinkPeony --you'll have to update us once you have your gender scan. Sounds like a fun Christmas present for your family!

IzzyNC--I have lost 18 pounds since the beginning! I actually gained 3 back once the morning sickness got better at 20 weeks but recently I have no appetite again and am back to an 18 pound loss. I am overweight to begin with so doc is not concerned at all. Babies are also measuring right on target. We will see what happens in the next few months. I joke with my doctor that the best diet I have ever been on is the "twin pregnancy diet." Who would have known that my body would have had this reaction to morning sickness!?

On another note, I would not stress about the alleged missing nasal bone. I was given a 1/59 chance of downs and totally lost it for two weeks while we waited for harmony test results. All came back good with a 1/10,000 chance of downs. We had good nuchal fold measurements and no other markers. So I guess what I learned from my experience is one bit of information is not reliable. If they are several markers at once then that might suggest a possible problem. Don't let the docs scare you....ultrasounds and people are not perfect. Sending positive healthy baby thoughts your way. Please update us when you get your results.

Due 3/23/14 with mo-di Identical boys :cloud9:

We will be scheduling the csection for week 36 2/25-3/1.

I have placenta previa and modi ID twins share the placenta. So in week 37, that placenta starts to break down and you can get a form of TTTS called Twin Anemia Polycythemia Sequence with a severely anemic white donor baby and a severely red recipient. So we will try to avoid!!

I wish they had tickers for people with twins that you could set to your expectant date lol... Like mine technically would be a 38 week ticker since I know I cant go past it lol.

I wish they had tickers for people with twins that you could set to your expectant date lol... Like mine technically would be a 38 week ticker since I know I cant go past it lol.

Yeah and with 2 pieces of fruit lol! I got 2 sweet potatos in there apparently. :haha:

Hi,
I'm officially due Feb 1st with a boy and a girl. They are both breech and my consultant says that with their positions and the traumatic birth I had with my daughter it's a c-section for me. Like you, Brandy, I wish they had a different ticker for twins! Over here 38 weeks is considered to be full term. Seems madness to say my due date is February 1st! I'm booked in for a section on January 16th but keep getting the "if you make it that far" comments from every medical professional that I see. The amount of Braxton hicks contractions I'm having make me think I won't make it that far but who knows?

Anyway here's to a happy and healthy twin pregnancy to us all!

Hi,
I'm officially due Feb 1st with a boy and a girl. They are both breech and my consultant says that with their positions and the traumatic birth I had with my daughter it's a c-section for me. Like you, Brandy, I wish they had a different ticker for twins! Over here 38 weeks is considered to be full term. Seems madness to say my due date is February 1st! I'm booked in for a section on January 16th but keep getting the "if you make it that far" comments from every medical professional that I see. The amount of Braxton hicks contractions I'm having make me think I won't make it that far but who knows?

Anyway here's to a happy and healthy twin pregnancy to us all!

Congrats! So far it looks like you're going to be the first to go how exciting :)

Ya I hate when people ask my due date. I just say March I dont feel like explaining..

hi there
Im due May 18th with fraternal twin boys:)
i have gained about 6lb if that, had very bad sickness for 10 weeks, my boys are right
on track with sizing, and eating well i think now, Im still small as in bump but am sure it Will come! x x

Hi all, Due date is 26th April but won't let me go past 37 weeks so around 5th April. We are expecting identical twins and have chosen to not find out the sex. Had our anomaly scan yday and babies are doing really well no concerns so all good news x x x

I'm so jealsous! I've gained like 50lbs! Lol..... no weight loss here. ;) Dr's are not worried, neither am I. :) I won't have much trouble losing it when I start my fitness programs.

Both my babies had soft markers. Baby a has a plexus cyst in the brain and baby B has an echo genie folic in the heart. I was crushed for about 2 weeks. They say both are normal markers, we have a follow up scan for A on the 20th and B on the 24th. It will not be at ease until I hold my babies and know for sure. <3 But, I've asked Santa for both babies to be cleared by the 24th for my Christmas gift. ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->