twin mamas to be when are you due and what/who are you having?

I'm very uncomfortable/ and most recently exploded in size- between babies and swelling I just hit the 40lb mark- complete with stretch marks and super itchy belly. I'm surprised I'm almost 37 weeks!! Babies ultrasound estimates were 5lb 8oz and 5 lb 12oz.. Although they can be off.. But I'm guessing I'll deliver 6lb babies roughly. I'm hoping I go naturally before the induction- both babies are currently head down so hoping for a vaginal birth :)

I have no idea how much weight I have put on. I do feel like I have exploded recently though.... I've started to struggle with some maternity clothes and have decided that they should do a range of 'twinturnity' clothes!

6lb is a good weight for the babies. Fingers crossed that you go into labour naturally..... We'll all be looking out for your posts and wondering if something has happened if we don't see you on here for a few days! Good luck... I'm envious!

Hey everyone, I'm 19 weeks right now EDD is 17th of may, my First daughters birthday but doubt they will be full term as having twins also

I'm 19 weeks also! Congrats. How are you feeling?

I'm due feb 6th with dcda boys but having a section on January 17th at 37 weeks but the way im going they could arrive anytime

I'm due feb 6th with dcda boys but having a section on January 17th at 37 weeks but the way im going they could arrive anytime

Everyday extra for you right now is a bonus since I know you were having issues :hugs: I think they will do just fine if they have to deliver but hope they keep cooking for ya!

I am expecting a set of ID/ID twins. I don't know their genders though. I am due in July.

Hey there!

I am having mono-di identical girls and my 40 week due date is March 3rd. I've been told 36 weeks and 37 weeks so I'm not 100% sure when we are going to actually have them. Could be Feb 3rd or the week after. I was also told that around 34 weeks they will make up their mind about natural vs section.

This is our first (and second) so clueless and just trying to enjoy the ride :) At our 28 week scan on Monday we found out that their weights are 2 lbs 10 oz and 2 lbs 11 oz roughly so Im just glad that they finally evened out with their weight. Hoping they continue to grow at the same pace now :)

I'm due the same day as you and my twins were weighing exactly the same as yours at my 28 week scan :thumbup:

I got my results back from the MaterniT2 test - all normal!! Breathing a sigh of relief!

Opened the results from our scan this morning (xmas morn)..... We're having 2 girls!! :cloud9:

I posted an updated list of everyone who responded on the first page, FYI

Will be operated on 37 weeks which is around valentines day... Having twins, one of em a boy and the other one is still shy to show! 80% he's a boy too but we'll have to wait and see!!

Hi!!
I am due May 9. Planning on a c-section end of April.
I am having a Boy & a Girl!!!

Will be operated on 37 weeks which is around valentines day... Having twins, one of em a boy and the other one is still shy to show! 80% he's a boy too but we'll have to wait and see!!

Hi,

I'm due May 2nd with fraternal twin girls :flower:

Hi!!
I am due May 9. Planning on a c-section end of April.
I am having a Boy & a Girl!!!

Hi Mahas, bluebrown, and stinas,

congrats on your twin pregnancies!!! I added you to the due date list on page one.

Still can't believe I'm a twin mommy to be lol

Due March 30 but induction at 38 weeks so around March 16. And definitely two girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->