Twin mommies who have had babies before..

mamato2more

Number 9 on the way
Reaction score
I am sure with first timers, it's hard to judge how you would feel compared to a singleton, but with these guys, I feel about ten weeks ahead..Symptoms, things happening..I am feeling the pelvic spread, which I don't normally get until about 35 weeks, my boobs are bigger than when I was just expecting one..Anyone else??

I have read somewhere that it is typical to be similiar to look/feel 8wks ahead with a twin pg, so you are totally right. I am still early, but I am definately SHOWING like I did with my daughter and that was when I was 16wks (so about 6wks ahead for me right now). My BBs are definately getting bigger earlier.

Ok..so it's normal..I love your sig line about the squishies..that's my favorite line from that movie!

I had morning sickness with my first,and i just felt horrible for the first 16 weeks ..but nothing could prepare me for the extreme symptoms of carrying twins!
I was literally crawling for the first couple of months,i couldn't walk or stand up,i couldn't eat or drink,my iron levels were pre-mortal and i was constantly sick.
I knew it was twins even before they said because THERE WAS NO WAY one baby could do that to you - no way!

I even considered termination because i wasnt capable of looking after my daughter at all.

my first pregnancy but my sister had a three year old when she had her twins and said much the same - had to start maternity leave at 29 weeks etc etc

Also I have been advised to treat myself the eight week ahead rule for a singleton - although now I am nearly 33 weeks I have nowhere to go hehehehehehe

At my 29th week appt, my dr said my fundal height was a big as a full term. I went on maternity leave during that week. We still got some more weeks to go!

I worked to 36 weeks and had them 6 days after stopping work. My fundal height 2 weeks before delivery was 51 cm when a singleton would have been 35 cm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->