Twin research - would you?

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
We've had some information through from a research organisation which is part of the University of London and is financed by Cancer Research UK. They are approaching parents of twins to ask them to be involved in some research. Basically the research consists of answering a questionnaire once a year on health, eating habits, appetite, weight gain and parents attitudes.

I can't decide if I want to take part or not. Part of me is so proud of them that I want to be involved and if it works towards identifying what causes cancer then that can only be good, but then another part of me is really private and I don't want my children to be freak shows just because they are twins.

What would you do?

well it doesnt sound like very invasive research and its for a really good cause

id do it hun!!! reaserch is the way forward, and if u can help go for it :hugs:

If theres nothing personal published/made public names etc etc & is a paper questionaire then I think I would do it.

I would do it, research helps us for the future! If it isn't too extreme or invasive like the others have said, I don't see the harm in it.

Me personally I wouldn't. I wouldn't want my children to be part of any research but then I am a pretty private person. You know more about it, and the effect it would have on your life

I think i'd do it, like you said if it's going towards cancer research . . Plus it's only a questionaire once a year so what can it hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->