Twinges at approx 6 weeks :-(

Lauz85

Reaction score
Ok I'm a nervous wreck this pregnancy!! First time round with ds pregnancy was a dream no complications didn't worry at all then I had a miscarriage when DS was 16months old! Was so scared to get pregnant again after it!!

Anyway roll on nearly 4years and I've got a BFP my calculations estimate me to be approx 5-6 weeks and I keep getting the occasional twinges/aches towards the left side and I can't help but fear the worst ?!

But I can't remember is this normal at this stage ?! I've had sore boobs and been feeling tired by late afternoon but other than that no real symptoms but tbh with DS I didn't have any sickness or anything anyway!!

I supposed I'm just after some reassurance as I'm a nervous wreck and DH keeps telling me to relax 😕

Also should I let the midwife know or hold off a couple of weeks ?! I was approx 8 weeks when I miscarried last time so I'm reluctant to do anything till after then this time ?!

Twinges and aches are totally normal in early pregnancy, and are very common. Unless you have severe pain or bleeding it shouldnt be anything to worry about.

So sorry for your loss. We lost our last baby at 9 weeks.

Twinges are one of the most common symptoms at that point, try not to worry yourself too much. I had some awful cramping at 6/7 weeks but I'm nearly 10 weeks now and everything is looking good!

very normal. i had borderline severe cramping from around 5-10 weeks. after that nothing at all! something about the first trimester is just extremely painful lol

I have not really had symptoms either twinges convinced myself there will be blood every time I go to the loo, in fact I'm going more just to check and when there is no blood I wipe again and again just to be sure, I'm trying to stop myself as its making me sore :blush:

Twinges are perfectly normal not that it stops us worrying :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->