twinges

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

i'm in my 2WW now and 2day i have loads of twinges, i was at work sitting at my desk and i could feel twinges they really hurt, then they went away and come back later, do u think its 2 early for pregancy signs?? What do you think it could be?? I've never had this b4 ever, feel really bloted as well??

I had the same feelings earlier this month...but unfortunately got AF 2 weeks later. Perhaps you could be ovulating late (are you using opks?) or it could be a sign of pg!! Don't you just love how it is either or!! hehe. :dohh:

Lots and lots of :dust:!!!!

No i'm not using opks, i have ovulation pains a good few days ago now so i dont think its that, my AF comes the same time all the time so i
dont think its ovulation pains it might be early signs of AF but have ages 2 go til that

I hope it's a pg sign for you, but for me I was having almost cramps and such, feeling like AF was going to show last cycle from about 7dpo! And AF caught me...but hope it's good news for you! Keep us posted.

How many DPO are you now hun? Good luck, I hope this means a chrissy bfp for you!

Could be either one. GL on getting a Christmas BFP!

Its probably too early to be Preg. Signs...But Fingers crossed :)

:dust: :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"