twinges??

lillysmum26

Reaction score
hi guys i ovd last sunday i had cm and a pos ov test but since then ive felt crap my backs been killing me got cramp and sharp pain in my right side it comes and goes all day like a sudden sharp pain esp if i move in bed the pain is in both sides aslo my bbs are kiling and ive had pos opks since ov :cry: is this all normal af stuff xxx

i had that before my af showed up but the cycle i fell pregnant, i had barely any cramping or pains. when i did, they were mild or like nuzzly sensations. nothing like my normal ovulation pains which were stabbing and horrible. i always thought i would have pains as an early pregnancy symptom so i didnt even think i was pregnant that cycle until testing positive at 8 dpo. but there are no two bodies the same so your symptoms could be opposite of mine! hope everything works out for you

I had cramping all the way up to my BFP. If you look on other forums, it's actually an extremely common early symptom. Although, it could be other things too - are you constipated? Maybe you get ovulation pains?

Well I honestly have no idea but that sounds awful! Is this last Sunday as in 7 days ago? If so, it must be ovulation symptoms, apparently some ladies feel them strongly! But that would also be a good sign of a strong ovulation. I've never heard of pos OPKs for that long though, strange! Maybe you had a couple follicles this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->