Twins and betas

Yes hyper ovulation is genetic and only from the mothers side my grandmas cousin had 2 sets of triplets naturally, I think it's amazing the things our body can do

Wow! Can you imagine!! It's funny how people keep saying to me omg how are you going to do it with twins... I keep thinking of my grandmother with her set of twins and then a bunch more little ones. I bet no one said that stuff to her, ppl just got on with it back then.

I had a rant on the twin page about being asked how I'm going to cope, I hate it. God blessed me with twins I'm gunna do the best job I can with my gift, I love my babies =)

Yes! I'm getting really fed up with it too. Was at a get together with a bunch of new mums yesterday and it was like they were trying to completely freak me out! I was so annoyed. I've been through a lot to have these LO's, even at the toughest times in my mind it would be the best "problem" in the world.

Sorry for the thread highjack OP! Lol!

Yes hyper ovulation is genetic and only from the mothers side my grandmas cousin had 2 sets of triplets naturally, I think it's amazing the things our body can do

example of genetic identical twins..

my therapist whom I seen off and on since I was a child...(no shame in that no judging)..

she is a twin, her mother is a twin and ger her mother is a triplet..lol yea i know... that i alot of :baby:, her sister and brother each have two sets of twins her grandma had two sets of twins...she herself had three sets of twins...god bless...i would have stopped after the first set...

she has two identical boys, then girls and boys again...
and this is genetic and runs in her family and is not the only family that identical twins run genetically through an entire family...
and she wasn't making this up she always showed everyone the pics :)..very beautiful family...

Aside from that I learned this in med school so I dont think they would be lying about this. It seems now there is something as I looked up both recently because so many people are talking about it, about hyper ovulation running through families making natural fraternal twins genetic as well...So both seem to be genetic , not a fluke that run in families..

my bestie has two sets of identical twins as well and it runs in her family....very beautiful and with no medical help....there are alot of twins in her family as well...all identical

:flower:

I have one little girl in there, but at 4weeks+5 days my hcg level was 29 000, which is really high. I had no symptom other than tiredness.:winkwink:

I've always been told fraternal twins are genetic, identicals are fluke.

That said they are so many examples of multiple twins in families I believe there must be something in that.

Since I dreamt I was having triplets (!) the main factor that concerned me was age (I'm 34) I was told that being older increases the likelihood of twins as its nature's way of completing a family for you if you've left it late!!!! Of course that could just be grandma's wisdom.

My family has fraternal twins (My aunt was one - her brother didn't survive) and my little brother has married an identical twin... who is on fertility meds - My mum's convinced they'll have twins!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->