twins are back to bnb :)

xgem27x

Reaction score
Heyyy not been on in so long, my computers fucked so I'm on my phone which is also pretty crap, so bear with me lol!

Anyways theres lots of new people, so i feel like i should introduce meself...

Im gem and i have twins... who turn one soon!!!
All is in my siggy lol so not sure why I just introduced meself but what the hay :)

And to all you mummies who obviously remember me ;P lol ...your babies have all got sooooo big since i was last on!!!!!!! Thats all for now... taraaaaah xxx

They're good, both crawling and climbing now so I'm kept busy haha! And in the last couple of weeks theuve become really good friends, they're inseparable, soooo cute :) xxx

GEMMMMM! missed you and the twinnies prescence :) I'm excited for their birthday! Xx

Same, twins are gonna love meeting lots of other babies, obviously theyre so used to being with each other, theyre really socialable with babies (although I often think Frazer looks at them and thinks "maxxie you look different??") Lol xx

I remember you too!

I have no doubt that you're kept busy haha, just having one baby keeps me busy!! Since their twins and all, do they show different personalities yet? Or are they pretty similar?

Welcome back hun, i bet your boys have grown soo much! xx

Welcome back. =] I remember you but I don't think I ever spoke to you.

Hey,welcome back!
I think everyone will remember you lol

Gem! I was wondering where you had gone to! Welcome back and happy almost birthday to them! :D :hugs2:

Welcome back!! Of course I remember you! :haha: Hope you and your little men are doing well!

I remember you too!

I have no doubt that you're kept busy haha, just having one baby keeps me busy!! Since their twins and all, do they show different personalities yet? Or are they pretty similar?

They'be had different personalities since they were little, and they are completely different lol

Frazer is an intelligent, cheeky, mischevious, but then he does a cute smile that makes him look all innocent so you end up wanting to give him a cuddle rather than tell him off for being naughty lol

Maxxie on the other hand is an angel, he is very chilled, bit dopey, isn't fazed by much, and just smiles at the simplest of things, he's also very piggy and makes a lot of mess. When he eats cos he will try and stuff eveything in at once, wheras Frazer will eat stuff bit by bit and stays clean lol

So complete opppsites tbh haha.. but equally as cute :)

Welcome back!

Cant believe all our babies are one soon! (my max is 1 they day before your two :cry:) x

I was wondering where you went to!!! Happy almost birthday to the twins!

Gem! How are youu
I cant believe the boys are growing up soo fast!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!! Yay not the only one back to bnb. Cant beilve the boys are almost one! OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->