Twins are hard (understatement), looking for perspective...

Well we are on day three of the Gerber Nourish and I am feeling hopeful. Most of their symptoms have decreased substantially. I also started gripe water yesterday and that seems to have improved the situation a little too. I really appreciate everyone's advice. If things can keep on like this we will be tackling solid foods in no time:pop:.

I feel like your ladies have been very responsive / helpful and I have received many nice welcomes. I appreciate it.

I mentioned having varied questions in my first post and would like to throw another one out there for anyone still following the thread. I am interested to know what the DH does for you and the babies? Mine does dishes, cooks, cleans and will stay up half the night on a workday with them. I don't really ask him to do those things he just does them. Have you ladies had similar experiences or has his response been underwhelming at times:nope:?

Thats fantastic news Cheese! I hope it continues to progressively get better :)

I haven't had the twins yet obviously but my DH is overly helpful and wants to know everything. Sometimes I feel like I am just sitting there doing nothing and he is doing it all. He took it too much to heart when the doctor told him I should take it easy this pregnancy LOL. I am a little over spoiled right now.

We have 2 older kids 21 and 18 he was exactly the same though raising them. So I should have known.

My DH wanted to do everything in the beginning. Now he helps get them to bed or with a feed around 6pm or so. If I am sick he will take over. He works from home so I do tell him I'm leaving them to go to the store from time to time. When they are in bed I do laundry, dishes, etc. and he will sometimes help, other times he watches his show. Once I'm pregnant again I'm sure he'll help more again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->