Twin's heart beats, one is slower than the other? Is this normal?

every nst ive had the girl has been lower

I'm having boy/girl twins and my girl is always slower.

Wow, so you girls are saying the opposite, that your baby girls had lower heart beats than the boys. I am really confused now. LOL.:wacko: Well I do still think that since both my babies have such a big difference in heart rates tht they are opposite genders, but I guess I can't really tell which is which though. LOL. I can't wait until my March appointments so I can find out for sure!! The suspense is killing me. :dohh:

I have two sons already, this third pregnancy was supposed to be our "last" shot for a girl. No fertility aids or assistance so when they did the scan yesterday and saw twins we were absolutely floored (and terrified).....but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the high heart rates mean girls (at least one of them!!!). My sons both were always in the 140 range so maybe there is something to this. I'll definitely keep you posted :)

the main reason i posted it is cause... it unfortunately (along with "skull theory") doesnt mean anything.. both of mine were opposite to the "expected"... oh well.. you can see bits soon enough =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->