twins marry twins

ms.hope

mom of 2
Reaction score
https://blog.shelleypaulson.com/?p=6069

cute or are they doing for attention

I think it's quite cute to be fair, if they're doing it for attention then more fool them but I'm just gonna take it as I see it and they all look really happy in the photo at the top. Their kids are gonna look earily similar to each others though lol.

I think it's quite cute to be fair, if they're doing it for attention then more fool them but I'm just gonna take it as I see it and they all look really happy in the photo at the top. Their kids are gonna look earily similar to each others though lol.

I hear that when they have children this will be considers as brothers and sisters and not cousins because of the identical gene:wacko:

I hear that when they have children this will be considers as brothers and sisters and not cousins because of the identical gene:wacko:

I think thats just one of those tabloid type sayings, not even identical twins have the same dna so they wont be anything like siblings ad will be just cousins that may look alike.

Although they where not twins my great grandparents maried each others siblings, its not as weird as it first sounds, my great grandfather maried my great grandmother and his sister married my great grandmothers brother.
It was realy confusing trying to trace the family tree because a cayley became a ludlow and a ludlow bacame a cayley

I think that if it was for attention they they would have made EVERYTHING match to play up the whole 'identical' thing but its a lovely story nonetheless.

identical twins do have the same genes. two sets of identical twins marrying would make full siblings not half. there apparently even was paternity suit going on where two identical twins both slept with the same woman, and they cant prove which is the father

as for this story. they seem pretty happy =)

I think that's really cute, it doesn't seem to me like they're doing it for attention.

Gosh no way is it fake! You can feel the love jumping out at you. Beautiful!

Im sorry but their children will not be siblings they will be nothing more then cousens. I take back what I siad about dna not being identical but dna mixes so much otherswise all brothers and sisters would look like twins.
If they are from different parents then they wont be sibling full stop let alone half or full

when I was a kid growing up, there were a couple of married twins that lived in a big house up the road.
Identical twin brothers married identical twin sisters. I don't think they had children, but they were pretty old when I was young.
They all died many years ago now.

I think its cute. in regards to their children, i have looked in to it and found this:

brothers and sisters share 50% of their genetic material and in this situation the children will also share 50% of their genetic material, so genetically they are just as close as siblings but it doesnt make them siblings they are 'cousins'.

My husband's sister's OH is my brother!! (which some people find strange but i dont) and they have 3 boys and we have two girls. I just looked in to the genetics in regards to them being more siblings than cousins but its not so they do share more genetic material with each other than they do with other cousins but not as much as the 50% identical twins children do. x if that makes sense :wacko:

Their kids may just be cousins, but they're gonna look a lot alike! I think that'd be so cool, to have cousins that look so much like you :D

No, thats not fake....Those pictures are delieriously happy :cloud9:

Their kids may just be cousins, but they're gonna look a lot alike! I think that'd be so cool, to have cousins that look so much like you :D

Especialy seen as the two famalies are most likely going to be very close, can you imagine if both couples have twins how odd that will look when they are allking down the road together :)

My grandparents lived in a really rural area before there were cars so there wasn't a huge population to chose from! An awful lot of sisters married sets of brothers, don't know how to phrase that while making it clear that I don't mean incest :dohh: :haha:

Especialy seen as the two famalies are most likely going to be very close, can you imagine if both couples have twins how odd that will look when they are allking down the road together :)

lol that'd look so cool! Or if one of the gals is babysitting her sister's kids along with her own kids, can you imagine all the people asking "Are they all yours?" and she's going "They all may look like they're mine, but they're not..." :haha:

My mum's brother and sister married a brother and sister. They have 6 kids between them and none of them look even vaguely alike.

You can tell they really love each other from the photos. I'm not that surprised by it. The things that you are attracted to are influenced by your genetics and upbringing so with identical genetics and upbringings why wouldn't they fall in love with very similar people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->