twins marry twins

I know a few cases where two siblings have married another two siblings. To be frank, any children are cousins, but they inevitably look like siblings rather than cousins, quite often. If the family traits are mostly made of strong dominant genes, the grandchildren from each, can easily pass as siblings too. (Seen it done, more than once.)

Is it just me or does the bread roll half way down the page resemble a vagina? Sorry, just saying...

I don't think it's that strange tbh. Often twins are linked to twin societies and I don't think it's unusually for a couple to meet through a social group like that. for a sister to introduce her sister to her new boyfiend and his brother Isnt unusual either so it's just the fact these guys are identical twins that it's massive thing. If this was just two brothers and sisters who met and married then it wouldn't be considered interesting.

As for the comment about their off spring actually being siblings rather than couples, I disagree.

completely genuine - look how their eyes shine when they look at each other

its funny as none of my nephews look alike they all look completely different to each other
and my daugheters look different to each other but my eldest daughter looks like my youngest nephew they could be siblings! and my youngest daughter looks like the middle nephew they could be siblings, i only have two children and my brother has 3 so it would of been interesting to see if i did have another if the child looked like the other remaining nephew LOL.

Is it just me or does the bread roll half way down the page resemble a vagina? Sorry, just saying...

I wondered if anyone else noticed this :rofl:

I spit out my drink when I read this!!!:rofl: :rofl:

I think it's soooo sooooo cute, they look so happy, and it just seems natural to me that, like the PP said, two of them would meet and spend a lot of time together which would inevitably lead the other two to spend a lot of time together and fall in love :)

I also think the comment about their offspring being siblings is interesting as well!! The only thing different in identical twins is their fingerprints, so their DNA is exactly the same, I only know this from an old episode of forensic files, where they couldn't use the DNA evidence to pinpoint one of a set of twins. So genetically speaking only, these children would all have the exact same DNA code, like say a lab took paternity test of a child from couple A, they would have no way of pinpointing if the child came from couple A or B!! How INTERESTING!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->