twins? or am i just fat? :]

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
i went to the health department today to go pick up my food stamps, and the lady asked me if i was having twins after she took my weight. i said "no? well i don't know, i havent had a scan yet" and she said to me "well you've already gained 3 1/2 pounds and your only 6 weeks along" i doubt i'm having twins. i'm just HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!! haha

now i REALLY want to have a scan!!! :[ doctor is making me wait until i'm 17 weeks. :'[ how am i ever going to make it?

ive put some weight o my self about 4lbs ish lol i hate having to wait i dint even have a midwife appointment xxx

ive put some weight o my self about 4lbs ish lol i hate having to wait i dint even have a midwife appointment xxx

same. i just went to the women's health doctor and got everything set up there.

I got weighed at the midwife clinic yesterday and have gained 1-2 lbs...the mw told me you're not really supposed to gain too much in first tri...5 lbs tops. I guess I'm doing ok so far then lol...I'd rather not gain too much as I'm a little pudgy in the first place.

my Dr. weighed me for the first time and he was so far off on the doo hicky I told him keep going to the right, and he said wow I would never have thought you were that heavy!!! thanks buddy. I said it was muscle:)

I'm bloated and gained some weight too, yet I'm not eating more...but apparently my uterus is bigger than it should be for this date. So...either my dates are wrong or there might be twins in there. He also said it could be a fibroid, but a fibroid probably woudn't make me gain weight, right?

I've gained 24 pounds in total from 09/04 to now..But I had the miscarriage on 10/22 and got pregnant right away with no cycle so I feel huge too... Don't worry 4-6 pounds is usually pretty common especially when you don't have severe morning sickness and can continue to eat without getting sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->