twins or not!?

bobkin

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here so not sure if I'm doing things right!
I am 5 weeks and 3 days so very early days but I feel as if i may be carrying twins!
I'm. Twin myself and ive been having the most extreme tiredness and morning sickness i also found out I was pregnant really early too so I think my hcg levels are high?

I know twins can only be confirmed in ultrasound but I feel like my first scan is ages away!!

What do you think?

I'm a fraternal twin so I have a 1 in 17 chance of having twins (but I've only got one snuggling up inside right now). From what I've read on here, people's experiences all vary when pregnant with twins in term of early positives and symptoms. I know this is probably not what you want to hear but you won't know until the scan!

Good luck xx

It's just one of them you won't know until you have an ultrasound. Bad morning sickness etc doesn't necessarily mean twins look at Kate Middleton suffered with hyperemesis twice and only one baby! I hope you get the result you want xx

As others have said it's impossible to tell, nobody would have thought in a million years i was carry twins with my symptoms - or should i say lack of symptoms! No morning sickness, no nausea, no food aversions, Hope you get the answer you're looking for x

Agree with the others only a scan can tell you. I have found out all really early with most of my pregnancies. First one 9 DPO, Second one 7 DPO, third and forth, 10 DPO, fifth, 8 DPO. Out of the two successful ones only ever had one baby in there. I do know being a twin does raise your chances of having twins yourself, but sadly nothing can confirm it until you have a scan. With luck your doctor will do an early scan around 8 weeks to check. I hope you get whatever it is you want. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->