Checked for a heart beat and turned scan off
I didn't see it till after also looked at many
Pic of 7 week scans and none have it
This is baby #3 and I never had it with first
2 either sorry if this is abit long but I now
Have to wait till my 12 weeks scan to see again

https://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac177/laurablu42/image-1.jpg

hun you have given every one your name, DOB and address!!!! xx

You mean the two tiny black marks around the outside edge of the sac? It doesn't look like there's another sac to me, but I'm not a sonographer.

Also agree with above - maybe edit/crop the pic and just show the scan! You don't want info like that floating around! :hugs:

Be careful when posting pics crop them! I do not see what you see ! I'm expecting twins and the two sacs are clear as day!

Thanks have edited pic now,
I mean just u see sac to on the right side
It's just how quick they did the scan and then seeing that

And I know sometimes they can miss twins in early scans
Especially ones that arent done vaginally

It's not a twin. Take a look at the dark white circle around the sac. Any pregnancy will be within that. It's basically the thickened decidua. If you had a twin that did not develop the sac would still be circle as they don't elongate until they are bigger. Sometimes there are just dark spots and they are usually nothing to worry about. I cannot diagnose that but it just looks like a gap between linings in your uterus.

Hello,

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I can still see your name and dob on the top edge of the scan picture.

I don't think it's twins, I had my scan at 9w1d and it was clear as day that we were having twins.

I can see you details Hun, when you click through to photo bucket there are 2 pics and one your details are on xxx

No, that's not a twin. It is way too small and that twin wouldn't make it if it was. Please see my profile photo for what an identical twin scan at 7w4 looked like and please Google "fraternal twin ultrasounds" for those.

I had a little mark like that next to my sac and the sono said if might have been a fibroid. But it wasn't there on my next scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->