Twins??!!

Good Luck for today really interested in seeing if you have twins xxx

Ooh glad I spotted this!! How funny! I vote twins! Look forward to seeing the result later!! :haha: good luck xx

Im going to be a stick in the mud and say one :p hope your baby/babies are doing good!

I love reading signs!!

I vote twins!

Looking forward to hearing the results!! xx

Haha so cute! GL today. When I saw my twins on ultrasound it had NEVER occurred to me that I could have twins....even tho my grandmother had a set of frats and trips lol. I R SMRT

Anyways..it would be fun for sure!

well now there's a name from the past! floating baby how are you doing? Amazing your now expecting #2 (& possibly 3 lol) Hope your scan went well.... guess what... I can finally join first trimester boards :cloud9: Only took me 13 years and 1 angel to get here! Hoping my stay this time is permanent :thumbup: x

well now there's a name from the past! floating baby how are you doing? Amazing your now expecting #2 (& possibly 3 lol) Hope your scan went well.... guess what... I can finally join first trimester boards :cloud9: Only took me 13 years and 1 angel to get here! Hoping my stay this time is permanent :thumbup: x

Aww good luck! Hope you have a very stronge,healthy pregnancy

Aww good luck! Hope you have a very stronge,healthy pregnancy

Aww thank you, it's going well so far :thumbup: one day at a time... :cloud9:

I say one lil baby!! Lol but these are always fun to follow.

13 years. That's incredible!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Hope it went well I guess one baby but I will be delighted for you
If I'm wrong lol my scan is Monday it's to check for twins nervous now lol

Emma

Oooh staaalking! I love signs too!! Hope today went well and look forward to an update ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->