Twins??!!

Oh my gosh ladies Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

SO sorry - you are so sweet to be thinking and worrying about me - I <3 this community.

I had my scan on Friday then jumped on a plane and went to visit my mama, just got home today and this is my first time on the site :wave:

OK - ONE sweet healthy little baby :D We are over the moon as two would have meant HUGE life changes (off the boat and into a house, new car, plus c-section and all that) so this is definitely good news. I'll have to ask my egg provider what's up with her hens :haha:

They pushed me back 2 days so I am due Jan 1st 2015! What a treat!

Love you ladies <3

PS: OMG SHELLS! Amazing to see you here :happydance: and huge congratulations. I am so very happy for you! Wow, may you have such a blessed pregnancy :D

im glad all is well
why would you have to have a cesarean if it were twins
not necessary just because its twins in my opinion

Oh my gosh ladies Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

SO sorry - you are so sweet to be thinking and worrying about me - I <3 this community.

I had my scan on Friday then jumped on a plane and went to visit my mama, just got home today and this is my first time on the site :wave:

OK - ONE sweet healthy little baby :D We are over the moon as two would have meant HUGE life changes (off the boat and into a house, new car, plus c-section and all that) so this is definitely good news. I'll have to ask my egg provider what's up with her hens :haha:

They pushed me back 2 days so I am due Jan 1st 2015! What a treat!

Love you ladies <3

PS: OMG SHELLS! Amazing to see you here :happydance: and huge congratulations. I am so very happy for you! Wow, may you have such a blessed pregnancy :D

Congratulations, so happy your one little bean is doing well :thumbup: And thank you, feels very strange to be here, exciting, scared as hell and worried sick this little one won't stick, but trying to take each day as it comes xx

So glad everything is fine Floating!! Yay for your one little bean doing well<3 Jan 1st is a very exciting due date :)

im glad all is well
why would you have to have a cesarean if it were twins
not necessary just because its twins in my opinion

Not necessary imo, either - I would certainly push for vaginal, but it is extremely rare these days to find a doctor willing to do that, especially because one or both are often breech, and I don't know any doctors who will deliver breech either :nope:

Twin pregnancies are almost always scheduled C-sections at 38 weeks where I live :shrug: Not my cuppa tea!

I was getting so worried!
I'm glad to hear everything is well and baby is doing good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->