Twins!!

I feel the same, I've been googling lots and have lots of questions for my midwife and consultant lol. I don't know anyone who has had twins at all so I feel a bit clueless, like it'll be so different to my other pregnancies/births.

Our twins are di-di, the don't share anything but I read online there's still a small chance they can be identical if the egg split early enough (if they are the same sex obviously) so will just have to wait and see :)

When is your next scan Sarah? I have to wait til 20 weeks now. Love your pic, was that your announcement?

I had no idea that didi twins can still be identical. My twins are both girls, separate sacs and placentas and my consultant always refers to them as none identical. Fraternal twins do run in my family too so I'd be surprised if they are identical

The doctors always say non identical to me too but it says there is a chance on a few websites I've looked at? Not that it matters lol I've just been trying to research as much as possible :haha:

We announced a couple of days ago. My bump really is quite big already for 13 weeks so no hiding it really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->