Two choices for our baby girl and I'm done

Dantes Mom

Reaction score
I have discussed so many baby names with you ladies an my oh so it's now down to two. Going to see what she looks like

Mila Paris Walters

Sienna Beau Walters

Can anyone see any obvious reasons to be picked on? Xx

not to be annoying a fussy but what about Paris Beau?

it flows and looks better imho

I like Sienna Beau- congrats on picking your name/s :) I can't really see how she would get picked on so all is good

Like both names v much except Paris. I just think of Paris Hilton and her dirty escapades!! sorry...

I like Mila Beau too :) I quite like Milla with 2 L's? Looks nice in handwritting ;)...... But that's just me.

I like both names, but am not fond of the middle names. I'd go for Mila with a different middle name.

I also like Mila beau....sorry that's awkward, just nit keen on Paris.
X

Beau is the masculine form of beautiful. Really wouldn't put it on a girl personally as it looks a bit like you fluffed French in school and made a mistake. A French speaker would only ever describe a male as "beau".

Sienna is my favourite of your choices.

A lot of people have said beau is male but on alot of sites it says its unisex. As I'm not French I just see it as a name and that it means beautiful is even better.

We didn't want Paris as a first name but we went there for our first wedding anniversary so it kind of has meaning. Although we won't use it with sienna as they are both places.

Thanks for all the opinions though Ladies xxx

I wouldn't go with Beau as a middle name for a girl either, as I understand it's a masculine French name, but I like Mila for your first name :)

I like Sienna Paris too! I'm trying to convince dh to let me name this baby Sienna, if not I might steal one of your previous choices - Annabelle :)

What about a French middle name? That way it represents Paris but not as obvious?
Sienna Brigitte (bree-jeet)
Sienna Zoé
Mila Aurélie (oh-rey-lee)
Mila Amelie
Sienna Noémi (Naomi)

Ok some of those may not go very smoothly together but I gives you an idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->