Two days to go!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
Till the due date and I don't think this ones coming on time at all!
My first was born at 37.1weeks
And my other three were born at 40.4weeks. So I booked my csection for 41.3weeks because I've never gone that far over before.
My last labour was a very successful VBA2C, only an hour long. No pain relief other than paracetamol, so I've been warned about having a very fast one this time round. So I'm preparing myself for a possible EMCS or a 20-30minute labour. I always go into hospital ALONE as we have no one to babysit our four children. An EMCS scares the heck out of me as I cannot have an epidural/ spinal block for an elective because of having a curved spine, so I have to have gas to knock me out and I have to wait longer till I will get to meet my baby. I'll have to wake up ALONE too! Bricking it! I have a stretch and sweep booked on Saturday (our 6th wedding anniversary) but I don't want the baby to come then, I'd prefer his due date or the Sunday. Just need some support and well wishes please ladies, this baby making business is sooo stressful isn't it?

Thinking of you. And wishing you we'll on your delivery day.

sending well wishes!!! hoping he comes soon and that is goes smoothly!!!!!!

Thank you ladies. I feel like there's no point in fighting it, I've just got to man up and go in on my own, I have no idea why I'm beginning to get nervous this time. It's been so tough on me lately. Fingers crossed my stretch and sweep goes well on Saturday and I can stop working myself up over it. It can't be helping the situation xx

I was due yesterday, my little man is in no hurry either but the end is in sight at least!
Good luck x

I've been in prodromal labour all day and I'm feeling very achey from it and very nauseous, sweaty and tired. I can't sleep though!

I'm due Saturday and been having prodromal labor for a couple weeks, so I completely understand. It is so rough, more so emotionally than anything I've found!! I hope you get to meet your newest little one soon! My first labor was very fast too, but also premature, so all of this full-term stuff is completely new to me. I'm super nervous too. I was told yesterday that my hospital induces at 41+5, so I have an absolute end date in sight now, but I really really don't want to be induced!

I was induced with my first, though I was 37.1 due to membranes rupturing. It's not as bad as people say, just keep your fluids UP! It helps a lot. my 3 others have arrived at 40.4, so going over is nothing new for me. However.... I too am having shed loads of prodromal labour and I've never felt so much in limbo. I've had enough!!! I'm tired, hungry, can't stop pooing, my foo foo is swollen from all the pressure and I'm very moody. Hope you have your baby soon Hun xxx fingers crossed you don't need the induction. Sweep tomorrow!!! Hallelujah!

I was induced with my first, though I was 37.1 due to membranes rupturing. It's not as bad as people say, just keep your fluids UP! It helps a lot. my 3 others have arrived at 40.4, so going over is nothing new for me. However.... I too am having shed loads of prodromal labour and I've never felt so much in limbo. I've had enough!!! I'm tired, hungry, can't stop pooing, my foo foo is swollen from all the pressure and I'm very moody. Hope you have your baby soon Hun xxx fingers crossed you don't need the induction. Sweep tomorrow!!! Hallelujah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->