Two LH surges in a month. WTF?

sailorangel59

Reaction score
I am using the Clear Blue (regular not advance) 20 test strips. I had decided to do an entire month of testing because last month I came back with a straight month of negatives, and figured maybe I missed it and this month I would do one in the morning and another in the evening. I had an LH surge 7 days after first menses in the morning. I tested again that same day 14 hours later and it was negative in the evening. Also took my temp and was normal for me. Also assume my husband and I are very active. :blush:

I decided to keep testing with the goal being if I don't conceive, then in November I can go to my doctor with data (I am a data freak) and show her what I've learned. I tested last night and it came back positive again (this would be 10 days sense beginning menses). It was evening and I always take my temp in the morning (I heard that is the best). I had a .5 temp increase in what is normal for me. But I don't see a lot of info on double LH surges.

Has anyone else had this? Is it even possible to ovulate twice? I am starting to think that this is an area of sex ed or women's health that should've been discussed. Please help.

I have read that it is not unusual for some ladies to ovulate twice.I'm not sure if I could post the link here, you could google out and check. Get busy . Good luck :thumbup:

May be your body geared up for ovulation on 7th but didn't and then again on 10th.

If you "ovulate twice" it is usually within 24 hours so I agree with the above post - that your body geared up to ovulate on the first lh surge but didn't ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->