Two pregnancies of same sex... symptoms alike or different?

melewen

Reaction score
For those who’ve had two babies of the same sex/gender, were your symptoms similar or different in those pregnancies?

Pretty much the same for both my girls. With my son i had no symptoms.

Mine were night and day.

My first - nasty morning sickness 6-20 weeks
This one - 4-7.5 i had some nausea. Not bad. Then nothing. Just mostly was exhausted.
Both had fun acne though.

Of course I’m not that far with #2 yet. Both girls.

My first and second boys were totally opposite!

I had 2 girls and they were completely different. My first was an easy pregnancy, my second was a lot harder. I think it had a lot to do with pregnancy timing. My first was through the winter and my second was right at the end of summer, it was so much harder because of the heat. I’m on my 3rd and this time it’s a boy. It’s been different than my other two.

I had MS with my girls so bad I had to be hospitalized, my son was a breeze.

DS1, no nausea, my skin was glowing. I was in the best shape!
DS2? Nausea until 24 weeks, even the thing they prescribed for it didn't work. My skin was awful.

I had a different belly in both cases. They were night and day in every aspect - but both boys!

My pregnancies with my 2 boys were the same, no nausea or sickness, headaches, but generally felt great the entire time.

This time I’ve got really bad nausea all day long, I feel terrible. Sneak peek says I’m having a girl, but we’ll see in a few weeks if that’s true!

My first and second girl pregnancies were night and day. I had high hopes it meant my 2nd was a boy but wasn't. My third pregnancy has been very similar to my first.

I’ve had girl, boy, girl.

My first and second pregnancy were almost identical. Very minimal sickness, very little to chat about really. And different genders.

Third pregnancy I was sick the whole time, and it was a girl. So my two girl pregnancies were nothing alike.

This 4th is very like with DD2.

My pregnancies were totally different- everything people usually say like cravings or position or heart rate we’re opposite of what mine ended up being. I’ve had one of each- don’t know what this third is yet, but it’s totally different from my other two so far, but has to be one or the other!!

My dd and first ds were complete opposites,so with my third,everything pointed to girl as it was exactly like dd but nope he had played games with us lol xx

With my 1st child (son) I remember being very tired and had morning sickness right at 6 weeks...last until about 11-12 weeks I think. That was 16 years ago so i could be off a bit.
With # 2 - (daughter) I did have morning sickness and it lasted off and on until the beginning of the 2nd trimester. But it was not as bad as my first pregnancy.

#3 - (daughter) - I was only queasy. I only threw up a couple of times and it wasn't much.

#4 - (unknown). I'm only 5+3 today so the only symptoms i'm having right now are nipple tenderness, fatigue, frequent urination and occasional nausea. Feeling pretty good right now actually. Not sure if i should be worries about that or not. But no cramping or spotting so I'm assuming all is well in there. [-o<

All the other symptoms were pretty much the same for the other pregnancies, fatigue, boob soreness, heart burn, etc.

With my 1st child (son) I remember being very tired and had morning sickness right at 6 weeks...last until about 11-12 weeks I think. That was 16 years ago so i could be off a bit.
With # 2 - (daughter) I did have morning sickness and it lasted off and on until the beginning of the 2nd trimester. But it was not as bad as my first pregnancy.

#3 - (daughter) - I was only queasy. I only threw up a couple of times and it wasn't much.

#4 - (unknown). I'm only 5+3 today so the only symptoms i'm having right now are nipple tenderness, fatigue, frequent urination and occasional nausea. Feeling pretty good right now actually. Not sure if i should be worries about that or not. But no cramping or spotting so I'm assuming all is well in there. [-o<

All the other symptoms were pretty much the same for the other pregnancies, fatigue, boob soreness, heart burn, etc.
I’m exactly 5w3d as well! Feeling just like you, mostly tired! Otherwise fine... I keep wondering where the nausea is, ha! I really want a girl so i keep feeling like without MS it’s probably a boy. Which i know is a bit silly

I’m exactly 5w3d as well! Feeling just like you, mostly tired! Otherwise fine... I keep wondering where the nausea is, ha! I really want a girl so i keep feeling like without MS it’s probably a boy. Which i know is a bit silly

I didn't have any MS with my 2nd girl. I did with my 1st and 3rd

Yeah i'm kinda hoping for some nausea too - just for reassurance as I don't feel that pregnant. LOL Be careful what ya wish for though!! We are hoping for a boy to even things out, but I we will be happy either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->