Two symptoms

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
hi what signs did people get in tww? Im about 8 dpo and I've had sore boots, pain which feels like round ligament pain, backache, tiredness and needing to pee more.

Good luck
I've been trying since February and have had 3 chemical pregnancies since April.
I had sore boobs from 8dpo and sharp pains in my overies.
Lower backache
Neasea
Tiredness
Heightened sence of smell.
Sadly all my symptoms disappeared by 13dpo and my test lines got fainter instead of darker and then I started bleeding.
With my son I also had the same symptoms.
Ure symptoms do sound promising but also progesterone which is the hormone that rises after ovulation can cause symptoms like sore breasts and tiredness the only difference is with a pregnancy those symptoms dont disapear.
Good luck

Cramps, a sensation of pressure in my lower abdomen, sore nipples and slight heartburn.
Good luck :)

Sorry to hear about ur 3 chemical pregnancies. I've been trying since April. its hard every month when af shows up. But im keeping my fingers crossed for both of us and it will happen very soon

I have been suffering with heartburn too but not sure if its a sign for me as I always have it. I just hope and pray it finally could be it.

These are the three most prominent signs for me in regards to early pregnancy symptoms, I get it even with my early losses (chemical).

• RLS (Restless leg syndrome)
  • Increased sense of smell
  • Super emotional, crying over everything
  • Over the top bloating, way more than AF (look pregnant, mostly because I've had 3 babies already so my uterus stretches super quickly & I'm very short)

I do get the other symptoms as well but they also happen for me when AF is about to show.

Good luck ladies, baby dust to all of us :dust:

For me symptoms when pregnant

* Boobs kill feel swollen
* nausea and heartburn
* tired and need to pee more

Good luck!!

Thank every1 for ur replies very much appreciated. Now my boobs aren't sore my nipples slightly sensitive. Lower backache still there, feel soo tired, hips aching abit. With my first pregnancy ( 10 week miscarriage) I had no signs at all. My daughter 10 years ago I had very sensitive boobs about it and son 6 years ago nothing but sickness. I just dont no. I took a test this morning and it was negative.

Well thought I had a vvvvfaint positive this morning then tested again this afternoon and nothing

Im so sorry hon.
Ttc is so hard and so upsetting seeing constant BFNs month after month after month.
Or getting faint lines that dont progress. Its just heartbreaking.

I've never had problems ttc b4 and have always fallen so quickly.
I've had a few losses but always got pregnant after.

I dont understand why its taking so long this time or why ive had 3 early losses in a row,
The longest I've ever had to try was 3 months.
But this time I've been ttc for 7 months.
Getting so disheartened now and worrying its just never going to happen.

Really hope we both get BFPs soon.

I didn’t get sore boobs till a couple of days after my positive test. My symptoms were increased cm and a pain in my bum ! Sounds crazy but that prompted me to test. 2 days before I did test I had some cramping for around 30 mins. When I had my chemical I broke out with lots of spots on my chin but no other symptoms.

Im so sorry hon.
Ttc is so hard and so upsetting seeing constant BFNs month after month after month.
Or getting faint lines that dont progress. Its just heartbreaking.

I've never had problems ttc b4 and have always fallen so quickly.
I've had a few losses but always got pregnant after.

I dont understand why its taking so long this time or why ive had 3 early losses in a row,
The longest I've ever had to try was 3 months.
But this time I've been ttc for 7 months.
Getting so disheartened now and worrying its just never going to happen.

Really hope we both get BFPs soon.
Well af showed up on Thursday. 6th cycle of trying. Im not getting hopes up for it to happen soon as with my other 2 it took 2 years with both. But it is horrible seeing a bfn every month. I'll keep fx crossed that it won't be too long for us both

Oh hon im so sorry.
My AF was supposed to come on Saturday as I always have a 16 day luteal phase but it was late and strated in the night at 18dpo.
Have no idea why it was late definitely wasn't pregnant becuase tested and all BFN.

Hoping it was just a one off.
Going into my 8th cycle ttc.
I used to think ttc was so fun but it totaly sucks and is so hard mentally and physically.
Not got much hope this cycle.
Prob be more BFNs and heartbreak.

Im keeping everything crossed for us both [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"