Two Under Two 2014!

What double pram did you go for Catty? That was the hardest thing I had to decide on :haha:

We got the obaby abc tandem. Im a little worried about the length of it though its MASSIVE. I like you can put baby in a carrycot though so my plan is to use it for the first 6 months or so and iv its just to big il get a smallish one. What one do you have?

What double pram did you go for Catty? That was the hardest thing I had to decide on :haha:

We got the obaby abc tandem. Im a little worried about the length of it though its MASSIVE. I like you can put baby in a carrycot though so my plan is to use it for the first 6 months or so and iv its just to big il get a smallish one. What one do you have?

Is that the one where the two seats can face inward at each other? If it is, it looks awesome!

I went with the Mountain Buggy Duet. I didn't want a tandem but needed something not massively wide cos I get the bus a lot. Had no issues with it so far and it fits on the bus nicely :)

Is that the one where the two seats can face inward at each other? If it is, it looks awesome!

I went with the Mountain Buggy Duet. I didn't want a tandem but needed something not massively wide cos I get the bus a lot. Had no issues with it so far and it fits on the bus nicely :)

Yeh thats the one! i really like you can turn the seats all ways and you can also attach carseat/carrycot and the wheels are more like bike wheels so feels really good to push. But im 5ft7 so not small and i am struggling to see infront of it when im pushing (around the house anyway) so keep knocking things over :dohh:

Think itl be really good for long walks outside but maybe not so good for shops and i actually think id really struggle if i did need to get the bus.

Its so hard to choose a double though!! they all seem to have something i dont like haha.

Well I now have 2 under 2!! The baby is SO much easier to watch then DD1 :haha:

Hey Ladies. Ariana Louise arrived on the 22nd :) Story and Pic over here if you want details :) (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...c-another-little-miracle-74.html#post32121501)

Just popped across amazing story Mrs B congratulation, she is beautiful

And big congratulations to you too AC1987, welcome little Rosalind. Hope you are all well and maybe get a pic of her when you are able!

DD1 with DD2
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/2014-03-23001010_zps3a24d135.jpg

I need to take more pics :haha: I know newborn stage will zip by :baby:

Hey Ladies. Ariana Louise arrived on the 22nd :) Story and Pic over here if you want details :) (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...c-another-little-miracle-74.html#post32121501)

Congrats to u as well! :)

Nikki how are you getting on?? Is life really really busy?? Im getting scared now that LO is getting more mobile!

Hi guys!

Very quick question. I suddenly find myself a potential member of the 2 under 2 club (all being well), but I am also finding myself a very definite member of the "OH MY GOD, WHY WON'T HE SLEEP ALL OF A SUDDEN" club.

Did anyone else's LO's sleep go to hell in their first tri? Two weeks ago he was pretty good: down around 7:30, bottle at 10:30, up at 6ish. Now for the past few days, he refuses to go to sleep, when he goes to sleep he won't stay asleep, and when he's not asleep he's miserable and fidgeting.

In combination with the usual early pregnancy exhaustion, this may kill me.

I'm just wondering if it's because I smell different or something? He's not got temperatures or any signs of illness. Maybe it's teething, but I'm just feeling a little hopeless that this might be the norm for the next 35 weeks :(

laodicean - can't really help you I am afraid as my LO still isn't a great sleeper even now, although the good nights seem to becoming more frequent. My LO only has his top teeth, bottom 2 just through last week so I expect I have lots of nights of teething to come and he is nearly 16 months old! I hope it is a bit of teething and he settles back soon.

Hi all... anyone still around?
Life is manic here with a 5mo who sleeps poorly at night and a 19mo who sleeps poorly during the day.
And just got another bfp yesterday (planned but very nervous about if maybe I may go insane).

ssjad we have 3 under 2, you'll do fine!
im not going to say its not a challenge but its a heck of a lot of fun!

Hey! We're still around. My son is 12.5 months and daughter is almost 6 weeks.
I'm really enjoying it especially since its lovely weather at the moment we've been out alot to the parks etc.
Hardest part for me is getting us all out as we're 2nd floor and it's difficult physically getting out.
Also around 6 PM time they both decide there tired and want fed so it's mayhem from 6 - 7pm luckily OH helps.
Wow another one on the way!! Well done as I honestly couldn't face another pregnancy in a row but the thought of a 3rd child is nice just not having to be pregnant

5 month old and 18 month old... Loving it! Both in bed by half 6 which is a life saver... It's easy IMO! Hardest bit is loading the car full of the crap we have to take lol

Great to see there are still people around.
Definitely going out and dinner/bath time the biggest challenges here, too. Must be very tricky in particular if living upstairs!
Smallpeanut, wow they go to bed early... what time are they up in the morning? And what about day sleeps?
Princess wow... I take my hat off to you! Do you get much help?

It's great to see everyone seems relatively sane. Aside from the sleep issues we're also enjoying life. However my oh works ridiculous hours so aside from one day a week we don't really see him. I guess my biggest concern is if it feels too challenging after the next one is born. It's definitely not always easy here (in particular the first 6 weeks was nutty). I love enjoying my kids and don't want it to feel just like hard work all the time.
But first, getting through 1st tri morning (all day) sickness while having to change double pooey nappies... eeek!!

morning all!!!

im a little nervous with no.2 on the way and Alyssa 18mnths when his born!!!
Alyssa is a good sleeper, it just the not knowing and what to expect thats making me nervous... what does everybody daily routine look like???

also husband works away for 5 weeks and home for 5weeks so u could say im a single mum half a year lol... im dreadind dinner and bedtime on my own

Our routine is not strict at all but this is a rough idea-
Up with Evie around 6 am to change her nappy and feed her. She goes back to sleep and iv iv had a good night il have a coffee and attempt to get ready as once there up its sometimes hard to get ready.
7am -lucas wakes for the day. Through to the living room to play, nappy change,
7.30- breakfast time for me and lucas then cartoons and more play time
9.15am lucas has a 2 hour nap. In this time I try and have a little cuddle with Evie, feed her and then try and clean breakfast and get myself ready if I didn't Manage earlier.
12- lunchtime
After lunch we always try and go out to a park, a walk to the shop or to someone's house - just anything.
usually home by 3 ish and lucas might have a snack and a little nap.
More playtime.
4.30pm - collect oh from work
5pm- lucas dinner
6pm- bath and bottle in bed for 7pm
Then we have our dinner and I feed evie and usually clean up from the day, I make sure to be in bed for 11 am
After the summer holidays we will be going to some baby groups

Tou will find your way, with the older child sleeping well that makes all the difference!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->