Two week old

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Anyone found / find sometimes their LO wants a full feed & other times they just want a snack - half a feed?

Really normal, kind of like us, something we want a meal, sometimes just a snack, sometimes a quick drink. My health visitor said that it's a good way to know you're offering the right amount if they are leaving some about half the time. If they are draining a bottle every time, you aren't offering enough. So yes, sounds about right.

Really normal, kind of like us, something we want a meal, sometimes just a snack, sometimes a quick drink. My health visitor said that it's a good way to know you're offering the right amount if they are leaving some about half the time. If they are draining a bottle every time, you aren't offering enough. So yes, sounds about right.

Thanks just needed a bit of reassurance! My lo does like to cluster feed last night took:
5.30 - 100 ml
7.30 - 120 ml
9.30 - 60 ml

So she did like a cluster feed

She drained 3 x 120 ml yest so may have to start making them bigger soon

My lo was draining 120ml quite early on and so had to start making up 5oz. I was worried it was too much but he's been on the same amount now for about 4 or 5 weeks and mostly leaves a little bit in the bottle. Just follow their lead I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->