two week wait almost at an end

anvnalk

Mother of One
Reaction score
So my period is due Monday. I feel very pregnant. I have a paragard in, and honestly wasn't planning on having a baby until 2017. My boobs are super swollen and painful. I am leaking too. I'm peeing everytime I turn around. I am on a crazy emotional rollercoaster. I'm sleeping a whole lot. I am having major food aversions and nausea. No chicken or turkey allowed in this house! I don't like peanut butter, and milk and steak are my best friends.
I took hpt's got three faint positives from morning pee on seperate mornings. Took one middle of day and was a big old negative. I went to ob. Negative urine and negative Blood test.
I have previously had a child and i and husband feel certain i am pregnant.

Hmmmm, are you using a FRER?

I used two frers. They were light i used a blue dye and got a thicker positive.

that's weird because if you did it 3 mornings in a row, it should be getting darker.

I'd test in 48 hours and have everything crossed. But its weird the beta blood test was negative too. It should have picked up something.

i took the frers first. A few days later I took a blue dye. It looked negative, but i took a pic anyway and didnt look at it. The next day i looked at the pic and it had a thick blue line. I tried to test in the middle of the day and so did the doctor. They were negative. I was really suprised by the blood test. Most doctors around here wont give them, because they say they're eadier to make mistakes with. I never had one with my daughter.

Figured I'll add some current events. On my way home today, my boobs were hurting, and the whole ride home my boobs just leaked the whole time. This ride is about 7 minutes and i leaked about a half ounce. I could actually even smell it. Yet still getting not enough hcg in my blood for the doctor's happiness. My period isnt even due til tomorrow. I'm worried because with my daughter i had periods that slowly changed to spotting monthly.

Update again. Today was day of due period. No little red friend, and definately still feeling pregnant. I have an appointment with my ob on the 16th. Will see about u/s.

I am really interested in this. Keep updating please.

Btw: what is a paragard?

ETA: I looked it up and found a very interesting post a woman wrote about how she continuously thought she was pregnant while using Paragard. Her breasts leaked milk also. Here is the link.

https://forums.webmd.com/3/sex-and-relationships-exchange/forum/10472/0

How long have you had it in? If you don't mind me asking, are you comfortable with your uterus being coated in copper on a regular basis? That is what paragard does. Did you know that?

Another link for u:

https://www.contracept.org/question...-i-am-having-an-issue-with-my-breasts-leaking

Seems like quite a few women are complaining about pregnancy symptoms while using that form of birth control. I hope all works out well for you.

BTW, what type of HPT were the ones you got a positive? Was the line pink? Those FRER's have a crazy indent. Were u using those?

Well. I think if anything it must have been a cp because my period has come with a force I've never seen. As for paragard i chose the method because i can not have hormonal bc so this was about my only option when my husband was ready and I wasn't. I did research paragard before getting it but somehow didn't see all the issues this can lead to. My milk is even starting to dry up thank goodness because my nipples had started cracking from the unstoppable drain.

Well. I think if anything it must have been a cp because my period has come with a force I've never seen. As for paragard i chose the method because i can not have hormonal bc so this was about my only option when my husband was ready and I wasn't. I did research paragard before getting it but somehow didn't see all the issues this can lead to. My milk is even starting to dry up thank goodness because my nipples had started cracking from the unstoppable drain.

Hi. glad everything seems to be in order now. And thanks for the update!

Drugs will never show all the horrible side effects. You have to google the reviews and complaints from real ppl. The drug companies are slick like that.

They will advertise a pill on TV and while they are telling you it could cause a stroke and death, you see a nice looking couple holding hands walking down the beach with spa music playing in the background. If you haven't noticed, pay attention to the next drug commercial you see. Pretty darn sickening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->