Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya Ashley!!! How many dpo are you today?

I am 16dpo today I think soooo i have no idea why if i am preggo i am not getting a postive. i am trying to remain calm and not stress it and just wait for af to hurry up and do something

I am 16dpo today I think soooo i have no idea why if i am preggo i am not getting a postive. i am trying to remain calm and not stress it and just wait for af to hurry up and do something
Well if you o'd late..... woohoo.... keeping my fingers crossed! I really really really need some good news!

Well if you o'd late..... woohoo.... keeping my fingers crossed! I really really really need some good news!

Me too!!!! I hope I can bring you some good news!!! I am feeling kind of weird today. I am having some cramps but they don't really feel like af cramps at all. But it could be my mind. Who knows....:shrug:

also i have been :sex: like crazy hoping that would bring on my af but no such luck...

also i have been :sex: like crazy hoping that would bring on my af but no such luck...
lol.... That usually starts mine too! That's why when there was a chance that I was I wouldn't let my DH touch me until I knew for sure I was pregnant!!!

lol funny, now he won't touch me at all anyway.... hmmmm

So ready to see your BFP!!!!

lol.... That usually starts mine too! That's why when there was a chance that I was I wouldn't let my DH touch me until I knew for sure I was pregnant!!!

lol funny, now he won't touch me at all anyway.... hmmmm

So ready to see your BFP!!!!

Ugh I am ready to see it too or af i dont like this one bit as if the two week wait isnt long enough...

boo on your dh thats all ia m gonna say on that one:growlmad::growlmad:

How annoying!!
You must be spending a fortune on pregnancy tests!!

Hoping you will find out one way or another asap x

How annoying!!
You must be spending a fortune on pregnancy tests!!

Hoping you will find out one way or another asap x

Yes! I feel like I have become a test-aholic. but i have two test left. so after these two are gone i am not testing anymore until next thursday. so hopefully af will come or something cause this is just torture

Ashley, have you called the doctor yet? Maybe they will order a blood test & get you some answers.

Ashley, have you called the doctor yet? Maybe they will order a blood test & get you some answers.

I read somewhere that you have to be late two weeks before they will see u. :nope: so i am just gonna wait it out i guess. my nipple is still really sore today though

lmao!!! I think that is a problem we all share!!! That's funny, I remember when my bestfriend made the comment that she was going to go by stock in hpts when I was testing constantly!!! hehehe

hahahaha ij ust keep testing cause i will do something that will rub across my boob and i am like OOOOOWIE and so i am like okay let me test again. seriously need to CHILL OUT someone hide the test from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->