TWW Again

Farmgirlalee

Reaction score
We tried really hard this time. I even checked my ovulation with pee sticks and we tried to hit all the most fertile days. I am hoping that we get good news and am dying to test but of course need to wait. I just want to get that positive!!!

Thanks! Its so nerve wracking isn't it? I think my SO and I will DTD again tonight just in case my ovulation calculations are a little off.

It is. Doesn't matter how hard we try though, nature does it's thing.

Had to go to the doctor today for and ear infection. Mentioned we are trying just in case meds would hurt. He asked if I had tested yet and I said no- only a few days past ovulation. Weird to be bringing it up. If we hit it this month we won't tell for at least 8 weeks so we are past the worst m/c time frame.

I'm 5 DPO. Feeling a bit sick today- not quite headache, not quite sick to my stomach unless I think to hard about it and really tired. I knew I was pregnant before I missed a period with my DD, so either AF is coming early, or maybe we hit the mark? Or I am getting sick with a cold LOL

I'm 5 DPO. Feeling a bit sick today- not quite headache, not quite sick to my stomach unless I think to hard about it and really tired. I knew I was pregnant before I missed a period with my DD, so either AF is coming early, or maybe we hit the mark? Or I am getting sick with a cold LOL

Gl for the rest of the 2ww - fx

Thanks! The TWW is the killer part. Although my poor SO is pretty exhausted! He is happy for the TWW!

Thanks! The TWW is the killer part. Although my poor SO is pretty exhausted! He is happy for the TWW!

Hehehe yeah - they all the same. Enjoying the break but at least excited when the next "marathon" starts again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->