TWW Bonkers Cycle

trying2018

Reaction score
Hi y'all! So... I'm CD43/14 DPO (according to my chart) and still BFN. I'm now questioning everything (including O) So... I had a +opk on CD28 (LONG cycles) I had pink tinged spotting 5DPO/CD34, and brown spotting 8DPO/CD 37 and cramps so strong on DPO 10-11/CD 39+40 that I was CERTAIN AF was coming. I broke out in hives on my ankles, been having headaches... I NEVER have cramps like that unless AF is coming that day or next. Then.... everything went away. I've had no symptoms since. I've been testing daily and BFN every morning. I'm discouraged and so confused! I'm starting to wonder if I never O'd at all... It's driving me crazy! :kiss: What do you think? I didn't temp this month- planning to next cycle. Picture of my chart is attached, also here's a link to it. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46659e

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
The Smiley was my son's doing.... he was messing with my computer and didn't realize he added that before I submitted.... Lol.

Unfortunately an OPK only tells you if you're having a LH surge - a surge doesn't mean you'll ovulate successfully. BBT is the only way to confirm.

How long is your luteal phase, typically? 14 day LPs are average, but they can run longer or shorter depending on the woman. Yours should be consistent within a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->