TWW buddies graduate thread :)

It's just been constant nausea, no vomiting. Which means I'm keep stuff down, but I really only feel like eating junk and crackers, etc. I think the meds helped a bit, but we'll see tomorrow if it holds up. Time to make some rice for dinner!

Hi, DD.

Holy crap batman! Twins! Exciting and scary! Congrats!

Congrats to you also Frenchie! Tiny little bean in there :)

Hey ladies, I will unfortunately be moving back to stalker status :( I'm doing fine, I will be going to the doc next week just to be sure everything is ship shape. I will be stalking, especially with a twin bump out there! Much love<3<3:hugs:

I'm so sorry, kwynia. It's nice to know you'll be still around. Your advice is much appreciated!
Speaking of, do you have any suggestions about how to prevent my DD from peeing out of the top of her diaper every morning when she wakes up? I think it's because she sleeps on her tummy, so the back of the diaper is always dry.

You know, both my kids do(did) that too :) when they get older they have so much more pee! Maybe try going to a larger or overnight diaper just for bedtime. I have to hitch it up in the front because both kids, but especially my daughter, have quite large tushies so diapers drop down in the front.

Thanks so much for the reply, kwynia.
It's so lovely to talk to other mommies and women on here, because I feel quite alone without girlfriends or sisters.

I feel the same, I'm in nebraska, my mom is in arizona, my brother lives in seattle, and my sister is in San Diego :(

I'm so sorry Kwynia. Huge hugs to you. I'm going through it right now and it's not very pleasant. Wish we could hold hands!

Oh kwynia, I'm so sorry. :( Big hugs. I hope you'll be back in here in a non-stalker fashion ASAP!!!

I'm so sorry Lynny and Kwyina &#128149;&#10084;&#65039;

Hope to see you both back here ASAP!

Ladies, I need your help! Any of you who have gotten extreme tiredness/exhaustion, what do you do to get you through the day. I feel like I can hardly function at times, but I have all this work to do, how does everyone do it!? I feel like I did nothing but sleep yesterday and I am still exhausted :(

Ummm I basically sit at my desk in a daze for two hours until I get another wave of energy? :lol:

With my first I felt tired all the time and basically spent all day in bed or lying on the couch (my first trimester was all in the summer, so no class/work). This time around I feel less tired but lots of nausea. I have a med for it, so now I'm a little tired but just kinda uncomfortable all the time. I'm sorry I don't have any hot tips on the fatigue, but you could possibly try eating more often to give yourself little boosts. Just remember that this will most likely pass within a month or so!

Had my 8 week appointment today.
Baby is the size of a gummy bear! Super cute. Heart beat was 156!

Yay Meg!!

Thanks ladies, I've been next to worthless due to tiredness the last few days, I was hoping all my weekend rest would help, but that didn't seem to be the case today :(

image.jpg
Here's the gummy bear. Lol.
The head is in the "open part" The blak spot in there is the brain.
We even saw the sack.
We still didn't hear the HB just saw it going a mile a minute.

So also what made this a weird apt is I had to choose a hospital! ALREADY?! So crazy. I'm really interested in a water birth OR labor and I thought I was going to have to go to a birthing center or something. but my amazing MD does do laboring in the water. So that's exciting. Still not completely real to me....I need to hear or feel something.

View attachment 788269
Here's the gummy bear. Lol.
The head is in the "open part" The blak spot in there is the brain.
We even saw the sack.
We still didn't hear the HB just saw it going a mile a minute.

So also what made this a weird apt is I had to choose a hospital! ALREADY?! So crazy. I'm really interested in a water birth OR labor and I thought I was going to have to go to a birthing center or something. but my amazing MD does do laboring in the water. So that's exciting. Still not completely real to me....I need to hear or feel something.

Aww! Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->