TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Sarah :hugs: I have to echo what all the ladies have said so far. You were one of the first to welcome me and give me advice. It never goes unappreciated.

Lynny - I'm thinking of you today & hope you get fabulous & reassuring news!!!!!! I'm sending you lots of positive vibes & love!!! I hope you feel it <3

Oh Doreen you are so sweet and thank you I need it! Did my blood this morning and the tech gave me a hug. I guess I looked pretty stressed lol. Now just playing the waiting game and waiting for the nurse to call. I keep thinking of what you wrote in one of your other posts- que sera sera. There's nothing I can do at this point. And at least I'll have a better idea where I'm at this afternoon.

Que Sera Sera Lynny - whatever will be will be. I'm hear for you today & any day you need me :hugs:

Such sweet words from you ladies thank you <3<3. Sorry I've been a little MIA. Didn't get a chance to get on my computer the past few days and it was tough catching up on BnB the way I ususally do.

Lynny - I'm thinking of you today and hoping for a happy update :hugs:.

Kits - I updated the list but haven't added you yet because I realized you didn't include your EDD. Let me know what it is when you see this :)

How are you ladies feeling? Well I hope.

I actually have good news! My levels went up to 1500- enough that we can do an ultrasound on Monday- which will be six weeks. The nurse said I'm not out of the woods yet until the ultrasound but it's good news for now. She was so sweet she said she called me as soon as she got the result because she knew I was worried. She's my regular nurse who's bedside manner is much nicer than the one who called me Sunday lol.

C it's so good to see you! How are you feeling?

YAY lynny. That's great!

I'm doing good lynny. I know I'm expected to grieve and wallow but besides hating the fact that I have a bunch of waiting ahead of me, I'm fine. Waiting to miscarry, waiting for test results, waiting to make a plan of action, :dohh:. I'm an impatient person so all the waiting is particularly tough on me. But looks like we might be WTT for a long time now.

Patience, so illusive! It seems like the only way to get it is not want it in the first place!

I know I said I would wait until Friday to POAS, but I cracked! I posted a pic on the POAS and July threads: BFP! Something to tell my gyno tomorrow during my annual visit.

EDD - March 14th

Yay! Congrats frenchie! H&H 9 months!

:wohoo: Yay Lynny!!!!!!!! :wohoo: I'm SO happy you received good news!!!!!

Frenchie - So happy to have you graduate to member status here!!!!

Sarah - I am glad to hear your sprites are not down and I completely empathize with being impatient and knowing you have a lot of waiting to do. I hope you find positive ways to pass the time before you have your game plan in action.

Congrats Frenchie! How wonderful! It's so funny I had my bfp last tuesday and my edd is Feb 27 and yours is March 14! I ovulated later in my cycle though so I think it'll change.

C I'm glad to see you're doing well! Waiting is the absolute worst. Especially since it's out of our control. Hopefully you'll get your plan of action soon. Any 4th of July plans? We just celebrated Canada Day on Tuesday and our tradition is to go to a ball game. I do love those Blue Jays. Especially when they're winning;) Funny I had no interest in baseball until a couple years ago when I discovered how much fun drinking beer at a baseball game in the middle of summer is an it grew from there!

Deal I danced to Shake it Out in my living room this morning pretending I was a ballet dancer which I'm clearly not lol. It felt good though!

Celebrating the fourth of July on the 5th of July here lol. The weather is going to be a little stinky this Friday and we had planned to have all of my husband's huge family over (we need some of them to sit outside that's how many there are! Lol). So we moved it to Saturday when the weather is supposed to be nice. I have so much prepping to do I'm so dreading. Especially the cooking :dohh:. And it would be just my kind of luck for my miscarriage to start that day too :growlmad:.

I don't know what to wish for, I don't want to keep you waiting any more than you need to, but I really hope your mc doesn't start on Saturday. And I hope it ends up being a good distraction, although, it sounds like you are doing pretty well, which I'm happy to see. I hope that your body is gentle on you when the time comes and even more, I hope your waiting game isn't as long as you are expecting and there is a good answer to help you and superman get your take home baby!

Lynny-again, YAY!!! Can't wait for the u/s update now!

Unfortunately I have started bleeding and took another test and it was negative after 6 positives. :( we decided we r goin to wait to try for quite a while. We realized we weren't ready for another baby and we need to let Natalie enjoy her time with her parents.

Sorry wantababy, I lost mine in march at the same time a little over 5 weeks, fortunately for me I just had a really heavy period and my cycles went back to normal pretty quick. Enjoy your DD :hugs:

So sorry to hear it, wantababybad2 :( Big hugs. There are (sadly) lots of Bumpers around who can help you through what to expect.

Sarah, fingers crossed your entertaining goes awesomely distractingly well on Saturday, and nothing shows up to spoil the party. :( :hugs:

We are still in Japan for July 4th, so I just turned to my American husband and said "It's July 4th! Congratulations... Americans?" and that will be our July 4 celebration. :lol:

I'm so sorry to hear that wantbaby. Big hugs to you!

Kwynia hopefully you'll get your rainbow soon!

Melly have fun in Japan!!

@wantababy : In a lot of frustrating moments over the last year of TTC I wished that my children would be closer in age. I grew up with my brother who was only 1 year older and loved being so close. I had a revelation a couple months ago that having a baby later gives me more time to enjoy and treat Penelope (she turned 2 in April) to all my undivided attention. She's at a really fun age and she's growing up so fast! God gives you the family that you need and that will fulfill all the joys that are lined up just for you.

PS: My name is Natalie - good choice for your little one!

That's exactly what I realized last night before I even started bleeding today. I just thought to myself that we r takin Natalie's precious baby years away from her, and we won't be able to give her the undivided attention she needs. I honestly feel like I was bein selfish because I missed bein pregnant so much that I wanted to get pregnant again. I realize now that that is no reason to take my baby's time. :( I feel so bad for sayin it, but it's really how I feel. So I think we r just goin to quit ttc and let things happen the way they will. If we end up pregnant again then so be it, but if it takes a few years, or if we decide sooner to try again then that's wat will be. Thank u all for ur kind words. It really helps me to accept everything that's happened.

Good thing I saw my gyno today, as he told me to keep taking progesterone until the first ultrasound in 3 weeks. I'm also getting a blood HCG test tomorrow and Monday to see the progression. Good thing the lab results are ready the same day and available online. No patience here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->