Tww buddies welcome :) o'd today oct. 7, anyone want to symptom spot with me?

Thank you blakesmummy05
I had these twinges throughout the day very similar to pms :( I just don't want AF to show up this time :(

Thank you blakesmummy05
I had these twinges throughout the day very similar to pms :( I just don't want AF to show up this time :(

FX cross and all the baby dust! Hope this is your cycle.

Wowww thanks a lot MBA.. You have boosted my hopes!!
I wish the same for you too dear!
As a matter of fact, I have been feeling very thirsty lately..
"Loads of baby dust to all"

My temps are all over the place at the moment which isn't giving me a lot of hope. Backache and cramps arrive within 30 mins of waking up but I really don't feel pregnant or have any feeling that I'll get my bfp this month 😞 X

I think it's pretty common to not feel pregnant...symptom spotting is fun,mbut ultimately they are the same symptoms as pre period symptoms. Don't lose hope!

That said, i'm also thinking we didn't catch this month, haha. I never had ewcm either, and i'm starting to worry about that :/ did a test this morning, but it was negative (obviously, being as i'm only 7dpo).

Infact I am also getting sure day by day that it might not be my month ��.. Initially just after O, I had this strong feeling that this time it's really different.. But gradually all the symptoms are fading away.. It's difficult to stay positive.. Have been testing since 6dpo.. Today is 8dpo for me.. BFNs are increasing the negativity but it's almost impossible to not test when you know that there are so many sticks kept in the bathroom!!

Lol! Right?! I'm down to 14 now, but that's too many NOT to test! I have one crappy FRER left (the news ones that I hate) so i'll probablu use that tomorrow morning. I don't expect to see anything until Saturday though, if I'm going to see anything at all. If i test then (10dpo) and it's still negative, i'll probably consider myself out this cycle.

Anyone have any new symptoms?

My os is still closed,but not as tightly as it was. Cm still there, not drying up yet. Boobs still feel amazing.

Well I took a test today with FMU :bfn:

Maybe the "line" shadow might have been from HCG last Monday? Today stark negative.

I have no symptoms today -
Except for the excessive saliva and the fact that I feel "full" down there.
Not out yet!

Normally with my usual short cycles my period should've been here as of CD 23 -25 well it's CD24 and no sign of the witch.

I ovulated on the 8th! Chart looks promising and had some cramps!!!

I have no idea when I ovulated now...so of course I tested w a frer today. Lol

BFN

Overnighted some Wondfos.
Testing FMU everyday until AF or BFP now. I need an intervention...

Nobody is out yet!

Both times I've been pregnant I didn't feel pregnant at all before I found out. In fact with DS, I stopped temping when I got a +opk and totally forgot I was in the tww until I realized AF was late.

5 dpo so I know symptoms mean nothing right now... I've had a lot of AF cramps and CM that's hard not to notice. Otherwise I'm getting a cold so I feel like crap and have been sleeping/napping as much as my DS.

No idea when I'll test. AF is due Saturday but it would be too early for a bfp if I was pregnant. I feel if she's not here by Sunday or Monday it should be obvious I'm pregnant since my LP has consistently been 7 days since my cycles return... But then again, I ovulated 20+ days earlier this cycle than the rest so whatever was causing that could've been causing my short LP so it's likely it could be longer than 7 days. I'm really just trying to stay relaxed as there's nothing I can do about it and by next week sometime I should know either way!

7 days since my cycles return... But then again, I ovulated 20+ days earlier this cycle than the rest so whatever was causing that could've been causing my short LP so it's likely it could be longer than 7 days. I'm really just trying to stay relaxed as there's nothing I can do about it and by next week sometime I should know either way!

Pineapple, have you been taking anything like B-6 etc. to try and lengthen your LP?

Fingers crossed ladies there's a lot of promising signs for you all now.

The heartburn I had last night still keeps making an appearance and every time my daughter leans on my stomach it aches as such like there's something in the way and starts cramping x

Evryone has promising symptoms! My newest weird symptom (oh man, i hope it's a symptom, otherwise i'm just a weirdo) is i am really wanted to smell cigarette smoke. I haven't smoked in years, and i don't want to, but i just am really craving the smell...does that make sense?

That definitely makes sense to me, I quit 3 years ago but I get that every so often anyway x

OK - so I don't normally get period cramps EXCEPT for my last one which was the first NORMAL 28 cycle I have had in 8 years.

Well... I am scared to death to go to the bathroom and pee - cause I am scared the witch will show her head.
:cry:
I am a grown woman acting like a baby and I can't help it.
:cry::cry:

Could be a good sign rather than bad? I'm only 8dpo but I've been cramping for days, which I don't normally get at all. Are you expecting AF just yet?

Agreed, early af cramps were a sign for me with my son.

Don't panic I'm in completely the same boat and keep thinking she will show her face but nothing so far x

I'm the same! I think my AF cramps started at 2 dpo. Seriously feels like AF can start at any minute. I don't normally get cramps until the bleeding starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->