Tww buddies welcome :) o'd today oct. 7, anyone want to symptom spot with me?

No news here but think I'm only 7dpo, have done a test but it's obviously negative, don't know when I should take one really.
Are you worried about your positive result? I'd say leave it until Sunday and it should be really nice and strong x

I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I am nervous. AF is due on Monday. I have one test. Should I hold off till tomorrow? Sunday? Monday or just wait till I am late?

Decisions decisions decisions.
I am not feeling pregnant AT all. Just huge boobs, watery/excessive saliva mouth and boobs are tender ONLY if you touch them <--boobs could be because of progesterone suppositories.

Time will tell. Any news on your front ladies???
What is your address? Can we PM on here? I will amazon overnight you some!!! Lol ttc, whether my baby or someone else's is my new addiction!! Haha

I am currently in central North Dakota
(Long Story)
My "city" has NO stoplight - we aren't even a two stop light town.

:LOL:
:headspin:

Just so you can imagine ... the closest Walmart is 70 mi away. I will be going out to the the "city" Minot <--so tiny but a city for a consult on the base on Monday so I will get some Dollar store ones or something.

:( Amazon is great but I would get them by monday too - so what's the point right?

It's killing me.
I have one. I have done everything but frame it. :haha:

I don't feel pregnant - except for the boobs. The boobs are actually hurting...and lets not forget that I am drooling/spitting when I talk more than my Great Pyrenees Zeus.

LOL You guys can test for me. I am going to hold it till Sunday ... maybe . I might cave tomorrow.
According to FF I am 9dpo/10dpo so ... there is time :) My AF is 28 day cycle should be coming OCT 19/20 so - I will have to wait.:cry:

You all test and feed my addiction - meanwhile I can pee on OPKs

If you only have one, hold out until aunday if at all possible! You made it this far, what's two more days?! A day and a half really!

I get ya, i have a friend who lives in beach haha

I caved I couldn't hold out. Again super faint BFP - it's there but really faint. I mean it could be that I am overweight ... keep in mind again my crazy ass self took the test with NO FMU.
I just thought the heck I am going to test.

Is it supposed to be super faint? Now I am getting all sought of thoughts running through my mind.

Reassurance -- anyone?

MBA Mom super faint is better than stark white!

Do you have any symptoms?

MBA Mom super faint is better than stark white!

Do you have any symptoms?

Boobs are tender but today I am home all day- didn't leave the house for anything.

Yesterday - last night I had a weird sensation. Let me explain. When I had my HSG this cycle... where my tubes spasmed... I felt the dye and saline go into my uterus. Because my tubes were blocked I felt like I was going to explode because the uterus was stretching. It was like it was on fire and I could feel the left and right side pinching.

Last night as I lay on the couch watching the movie Spy (it was hilarious) I felt that same stretching feeling - it hurt but not as bad as during the HSG. Could it be my uterus stretching? Dunno. But here is where it get's weird.

I have had excessive saliva for a few days now- actually 3 days ago I began to develop a cold sore. Thought I was coming down with something . Full blown out cold sore now of course ugly raging thing.
Well, last night at 2:45 I woke up having to pee. When I got up I was drenched in sweat. Not sweat like we all get for a day or two after O due to estrogen drop etc. But ..as I stood up to go to the bathroom a drop of sweat fell into my EYE! Yuck. I quickly car washed showered. Water was on cold and it felt ok.
Jumped back into bed laying on a towel because the thought of laying in my sweat made me sick. Woke up at 530 again to pee and couldn't go back to bed.

I will have you know that all day today - just sitting clicking away on my keyboard, cooking, doing chores or doing nothing I am sweating like hard core. Like hot yoga dripping down your face sweating.

My hubs works for the trains so he came in at 7am went to bed and woke up at 430pm and found me in the kitchen dishing up his food. He looked at me and said "Did you go running? You are soaked? Isn't it too cold to run today?"

I just looked up and said - I have done nothing. Breathing makes me sweat. It is the weirdest thing ever. Sweaty and nasty obviously giving me the worst hair ever as well. :haha:

I pmed my doc and told him to book a beta for Thus. I will be up in Minot picking up birthday cupcakes for my soon to be 10 yo DD so -- I can swing by and get that done right?

I have put my name in prayer circles, and praying that this is a sticky one and not a chemical pregnancy. Though, having said that...
I did do the HCG shot for this cycle a little before midnight last monday (OCT 5 i think) anyway... tuesday morning wondfo was not strong positive (when it should have) with FMU so - maybe the test is just not that good right? Even as I was testing it out -- it was alway light with FMU.

We will see. I know that if it isn't a BFP I will be indeed very very disappointed.

Say something ladies - talk - symptom spot ... come on -
you are my comfort. I will even upload my cold sore pic!
Or better yet here is a link to give you all a good laugh

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208053235957821&set=a.1911775003208.2111568.1506870222&type=3&theater

Don't worry about the test. Like you said,m it was on no urine hold...which to me says good things if you still saw a line!

I thought i got a super squinter this morning but i took anothermtest 6ish hours later and it was not visible to me....very frustrating :/

Your symptoms do very much sound positive, I know it's easier said than done but try and be patient a little longer, you'll know for definate soon enough.
Take your mind off it and look at my picture, this was yesterday. Any thought?
As far as symptoms go I struggle to really spot them but I've had cramping, felt on and off neasious, had crazy dream yesterday night (huge sign with previous pregnancys), I've been bloated and cranky, tired and hmm think that's about it.
What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
Sophie! That is super positive! Congratulations!!!

Unfortunately i'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant. I just took my last frer test and the same stupid faint line is there, but it's been the same for days so i'm fairly certain it's just the antibody strip i'm seeing.

Is that what I could be seeing? I really don't want to get my hopes up, just to be let down.
Have a look on the October BFP hopefuls thread, it's in the TTC after a loss section. I posted a picture this morning of this morning test which was a one step test. It's darker than yesterday's.

No, your test is pink and definitely positive! The antibody strip is extremely faint and grayish, not pink.

Get excited!

Squinters last night and this morning. 8dpo

10 miu/ml strips (sure predict)
Still negative on Wondfos and dollar tree tests...wait dollar tree is showing some shadowy pink after the water trick. My urine is neon yellow from my vitamins so I clear the tests with water after a few minutes so I can read better.

I'm in shock. Haven't told DH to be because I want to make sure it sticks and they aren't evaps, but they're pink... Idk how we managed this cycle our timing was BARELY in the fertile window.

...and it was either from 4 days before or the day of/25 hrs after ovulation. I can't even guess at boy or girl. LOL!

I just can't get excited until I've done another in a few days and I know the lines getting darker. I can't take another heartbreak at the moment if it's not real x

Theis, where's the photo?!

Having a ton of af like cramping this morning :/ 11dpo, don't know what this means since my test was negative....

Grrrrr this ttc business can drive anyone insane!

Idk how to attach. Will get on my laptop (phone right now) and figure it out. My frer was negative this morning...but I have three other positives from cheaper tests in the past 24 hrs. Idk what to think...

...and as far as cramping, it could be implantation. Just have to wait it out. It will drive a woman insane for sure. Why do pms and implantation symptoms have to be so similar!?

I don't know but it certainly is frustrating. I doubt it's implantation this late but I guess we'll see. I am very doubtful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->