Tww buddies welcome :) o'd today oct. 7, anyone want to symptom spot with me?

I got real excited when I first saw the photo until I read your post about it not being the obvious one. I'm not saying no but i'm finding it really difficult to see anything on the photo. Fingers crossed you are though xx

I see it!!! I'm also very jealous :p what dpo are you?

I got real excited when I first saw the photo until I read your post about it not being the obvious one. I'm not saying no but i'm finding it really difficult to see anything on the photo. Fingers crossed you are though xx

FF changed my food from 7dpo to 8dpo .
I tweeked it using Instagram but obviously not posting it on Instagram

Now do you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
Funny thing is I want to take 10000000 tests like right now.
Guess what - today was garbage day. I just realized my 10 year old who I told to throw away a CVS bag that had all her wrapping paper left overs from wrapping a gift this morning before she headed out .... was my CVS bag from the bathroom that had all my tests!!:ohh:

I only have one. I am going to wait until Saturday to take it.

Turns out I am 8dpo/9dpo by FF. So - not 7-8 like I thought. I just checked it.

I am literally over the moon. It's been 2 years we have been actively trying... almost 10 years not trying but not preventing. I am so overwhelmed right now! I know I know what if the test was an evap. Regardless.... I can be happy for now and cry later.

I wish every single one of you get the BFP you want - every single one.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm so excited and happy for you that i'm holding back tears! Congratulations

FF changed my food from 7dpo to 8dpo .
I tweeked it using Instagram but obviously not posting it on Instagram

Now do you see it?

Ahha I see it now, everyone's eyesight is better than mine. I knew the sore boobs was a really good sign though. Congratulations.. Now we all want ours xx

I am SO excited for you! Congratulations and lots of sticky dust, sweet mama! <3

Gigglebox - why do you hate the one step pregnancy test? Just wondering as those are the ones I have ha ha. Tempted to get some others now though x

Gave them a bad name on accident! It was cheap pregnancy tests .com that i used with my son. Is that who sells one step? I can't remember...but I got shadows when not pregnant and barely there faint lines when i was. At 12dpo my lines were faint but my FRER had a blazing positive.

Also, tested this morning, 9dpo, negative. Definitely feeling like i'm out this cycle. My birthday's tomorrow, at least i can drink the disappointment away!

Giggle, I love the optimisim. I'm feeling out, too. Another bfn this morning for me. With my "wait did I just ovulate 4 days late?" mix up. Wish AF would just arrive and take me out of my misery so we can try again.

Did you get in sexy times with good timing if you o'd late?

Yeah....i'm trying to be optimistic but really i'm just hosting my own pity party haha

Lol we should have one together, with rare steak, sushi and lots of wine. Ha! We BD-ed about 25 hrs after I felt what I thought were O pains (I know I was irked at "dh to be" for going out w friends then not waking up in time...let's not go there). Think we might go back to not trying not preventing or I might strangle him for not taking this as seriously as I am. He was the one who was so passionate about having a baby in the first place. Men! If they knew half of what we go through...

Yes!!! Sushi especially sounds amazing. Definitely having that for dinner tomorrow....but this morning, smoked salmon on my bagel! :happydance:

Oh yeah, those guys have no idea how obsessive we can get! I hate it but it's also kind of fun, not going to lie....i'm trying to remember i need to soak up all the highs as well as lows of the experience. This will likely be our last kid.

I think you're still in with a chance then. So when do you suspect you're due for af?

Ok, i'm gonna go look at my test again and see if a line magically popped up. Haha....right.

Thanks gigglebox, think I'm definately going to buy some other as well then.
How soon after ovulation are you ladies doing pregnancy tests? When should I do one ? X

I don't mean to sound pessimistic but I am nervous. AF is due on Monday. I have one test. Should I hold off till tomorrow? Sunday? Monday or just wait till I am late?

Decisions decisions decisions.
I am not feeling pregnant AT all. Just huge boobs, watery/excessive saliva mouth and boobs are tender ONLY if you touch them <--boobs could be because of progesterone suppositories.

Time will tell. Any news on your front ladies???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->