TWW Buddy ~ AF due 12/18, 29 years

jjul86

Reaction score
Hi ladies!DH and I have been TTC for over 1 year and while I have adopted yoga and meditation for stress management, I still struggle emotionally during the eternity-long TWW - seriously, how is it ONLY 2 weeks?! I am newly 29 years old (what's up fellow Sagittarius), at least as funny as I am neurotic about becoming pregnant, bookish, not all that into fitness but I'll listen to you talk about it. Oh, I have an Etsy shop making wooden baby names for nurseries - cruel irony huh?

AF due 12/18 and hoping she'll stay away so I can give my husband the best Christmas present in the world. Baby dust to all!

-Jaimie :af:

Starting my 2ww so af due 23rd so kinda the same time? Can I wait with u? Also used to have an up cycling shabby chic shop on etsy!! I'm 30. Have a 17 mth son . Used this site alot trying to conceive him. Baby dust to u Jaime x

Jjul I'm not stalking you I promise... :winkwink:
AF due 18th too...
And have been crazy searching Etsy for wooden baby toys and name plates for almost 2 years since starting TTC! :blush:

My due on 15/12/15 (Australian, you Americans do the date weird!) and I'd love to tell my OH we're pregnant on Christmas!!! 8DPO atm, cramping and super sensitive nips, and I've been so emotional today! I nearly cried three times at work, it was ridiculous! Holding off until next Tuesday

Hey jess wishing and jaypi baby dust to u both!! Jess wishing those symptoms sound good!!! Fingers crossed for us all xx

Hello jess! Yes I find American dates confusing too! Am originally from the UK but have been living in Italy for the past 15 years and am no longer used to anything non Italian! Hehe.. your symptoms look good, keep us updated.
I just received yet another message from a friend who is pregnant... when is it going to be my turn?!?!
Fx to you all x

That's it. I've decided... I'm going to start testing from Monday. Have never early tested before to avoid getting my knickers in a twist but it hasn't been very lucky for me in the past (just think they told me at the hospital I was having a mc before I had chance to realise I was even pregnant!) So I am going to obsessive test this time and see if that brings me any more luck!

JayPi, lol! Happy to have you. Good luck with the firm decision to test on Monday but don't beat yourself up if you change your mind 1,000 times between now and then. I keep going back and forth with my inner voice and I am just grateful I am on a new diet to have that misery to distract me simultaneously. Actually, it isn't all that terrible, just very different from how I've eaten previous (high fat and animal protein, no dairy and less fruit). But I digress, happy to meet you ladies and baby dust to us all! Keep me posted.

Symptoms imagined or not

1-5 DPO: nothing! High energy, stable temps, stable emotions, no tenderness or soreness or twinges.

6 DPO: twinges and pinching in lower left abdomen multiple times throughout the day, nothing else to note.

Still thinking I'm out! Just a feeling.

Hey ladies - I was 9dpo yesterday and all of a sudden I could smell really strongly, so I decided stuff it and bought a 7 pack of FRER, went to sleep last night at 11.30, woke up at 3.30 to pee so decided to POAS and got my BFP! I'm a bit worried it's going to be a chemical because I had one last month but I'm 4 days early and it's pretty strong! Good luck to you all, looks like my EDD is 6 days after my daughters 3rd birthday!!! Lying here now and it's 4.30am and I can't sleep

That's fantastic news jesswishing! Congratulations!!!!!! 💕💕💕

That is so wonderful!!! Congrats to you, and wishing you a very sticky eggy! What a beautiful holiday blessing. <3

That's amazing jess wishing fingers crossed for u!!!! I hope this is a lucky thread!! Xxx

I'm joining in! AF is due 12/18. I'm 33 DH is 29. We have been ttc for 3 ish years. We have tried clomid a few cycles and we just had our first IUI on 12/3. I had horrible cramps the night after the IUI, and off and on since. Mainly I've been really tired for the past 3 days. Nothing else too odd. I have implants and never really got feeling back so I can't really tell if I have sore boobs. Both DH and I had normal fertility work ups so we are in that unexplained category. I have a DD with my ex who is 11. Hoping this cycle is it! I have 4 tests saved up. (3 FRER and 1 CB +/-). I'm probably going to test tomorrow morning. If it's BFN I'll hold off a few days. FX for us all!

Well I tested this morning. REALLY early.... And it was BFP! I'm shocked. I was restless so I figured if I tested I'd get over it and sleep. Nope!!!
It's super early so I'm nervous ... But hopefully my lines get darker!

Well I tested this morning. REALLY early.... And it was BFP! I'm shocked. I was restless so I figured if I tested I'd get over it and sleep. Nope!!!
It's super early so I'm nervous ... But hopefully my lines get darker!

Congratulations! You must be delighted!

Also congrats to Jess too!

I am defo joining this thread, 2 BFPs in 2 pages!?! :happydance::happydance:

I am 31, TTC number 2, 3rd cycle. Used preseed this month. AF due 21/12 (also UK based for the date!).

This month I have felt nauseous since 5dpo and now (8dpo) have extremely heavy sore boobs!

Not testing until AF is late (so the 22nd!).

Hope we all get our BFPs on this lucky thread x

Wow - 2 BFPs already! Congratulations to jesswihing and nmariern!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I will definetly join in :winkwink: My AF is due 12/21 and I'm trying to hold out until it's due to test. I am about to turn 32 and DH is 34. We have a 4 yo old already and have been NTNP for about 9 months with this month getting very serious and scientific about it to make it happen. So far I don't have any symptoms - I usually get mild cramping, major mood swings and sore/full boobs in the days leading up to my period so am on the lookout for that. My first pregnancy was a surprise (we were not trying) and I don't recall having any symptoms at all..

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and I'll be stalking this thread to see hopefully everyone get BFP!

Def joining this thread! My af is due 12/16/15. I'm 25 and DH just turned 26. Married 3 years. First cycle actively trying and using ovulation tests. Have had extremely sore boobs since about dpo 7, frequent need to pee since about the same time. 2 days ago I noticed very sensitive nipples, with slight darkening. DH of course commented on the apparent size increase. I tested early with a bfn, hoping I was just too early thought. Never had pre af symptoms like this before. FX for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->