TWW Buddy ~ AF due 12/18, 29 years

Aw this is great news !! Welcome everyone. I'm 6 dpo (not certain) and having quite alot of cramping now normally I'd think implantation but because I'm not sure I had a proper period after chemical I'm lost but I will not test!! Haha I got a positive 12 dpo with my little boy but defo waiting until Christmas day or maybe after? But at the moment I feel af is coming �� x

Hi Ladies, I'd love to join as well! Have no idea when af is coming as I'm irregular, and GP told me to take a break from using opks! So just wishing for the best, and am expecting my af to come sometime this week!

No sign of the witch yet... but I'm a poas addict. I got a bfn 3 days ago. Then yesterday I took a opk (because I didn't want to waste a hpt, and I read it picks up hcg), and it was positive!! So was very happy and things looked promising but I just took another opk today and its negative!!

So I will wait it out now for my af, and maybe test in a week. Ugh its so hard!!!

Congrats Jess and nmarien! It looks like a lucky thread!!

Can i join? Am 9dpo today and AF is due on the 20th. Not so muchu symptoms apart from sore breast and sharp shooting pains I also I have flue like symptoms but it could be am I just under the weather. .baby dust you ladies. Will be testing tomorrow at 10 dpo

Maybe it picked up late ovulation dubai mum 85 ? Bd Bd! !! Haha xx

I'm out :( I started getting brown discharge yesterday, and she arrived this morning.

I read some ladies get a lh surge before their period,so it must have been that!

Good luck ladies!

So sorry dubaimum :(
Congrats to the 2 ladies with bfps!
I would also like to join...
I actually think I'm out this month. Af is due on the 19th. I've been feeling kinda crampy today and extremely bloated...(don't usually get bloated this early) like I look like I'm 3 months pregnant.
I got a bfn today I think I am 9dpo. So there is still time/hope.
I know it's crazy ... a little off topic. . I went to a psychic yesterday and she told me that I am going to get pregnant very soon.. like 6 days soon. It's crazy that I went to her on the 14th and af is due on the 19th .. I told this woman nothing. .. I didn't even wear my wedding bands bc I didn't want to persuade her... isn't that crazy?????

Hey ladies. .so I tested today and I think I got ny BFP.its cery fsibt but very much visible in person. .what you all think? ,

Attachments

• 20151216_123445-1.jpg
    20151216_123445-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
OMG congratz lutz! I do see it!

Everyone's gettign BFPs, I cant wait to test but only 8 or 9 dpo today so probably should hold off. What's weird is I got mild af-like cramps yesterday and the day before but nothin today. And Ive had the feeling of fuller (but not achy) breasts since last night into today. With my af I usually get cramps, bloating and achy/full boobs a few days before - that might still happen I guess as my af is due 12/21 but do you all think these may be signs of BFP?

Mary-could be! That is why I hate the tww... most symptoms can be confused with pms . My fingers are crossed for you. I tested at 9dpo and got a stark white result :( I only have 1 test left so I am going to try and hold off til Friday when af is due.
If you have a bunch of tests I would take one, just for fun. But it is still early . If you only have like one, I would save it :)

Congrats lutz720! Mary I'd hold off for a little bit, but I was getting cramps and sore bbs from about 6dpo. They're super bad now and I know it's just baby burrowing in. I'd hold off until 14dpo if you have limited tests, they're expensive!

I'm loving this lucky thread!! Sorry for u dubai mom . I'm not feeling anything other than wind ++++ can't stop trumpeting!!

I'm out this month. AF came yesterday. Congrats to everyone who got their bfp though!

AF is not due on the 18th but this past week on the 15th. AF still has not arrived. I have tested 4 times and nothing. I did have a light blue line on one test but I dont think it counted. Wish you ladies the best.

I just tested and got a BFN at 10 or 11 dpo. Disappointed, will not be testing again until at least af due.

Woke up to af this morning :( hopefully 2016 will be my lucky year!!!

My af is due tomorrow - I haven't tested since getting a BFN on 12/17. I am actuall sick with a cold (core throat, very congested, had light fever) so my body may be a bit off. But m boobs are super sore/achy the past 2 days and I havent had an appetite (maybe due to the cold symptoms). I'm not bloated or in a pissed off mood and not craving sweets/carbs like I always do before my af so maybe theres hope still. If af doesn't come by tomorrow evening, I will likely test with a digi.

I'm 2 days from af and feel out was really pms cranky yesterday. Sore bbs and cramping this morning think af is arriving to spend Christmas with us!! Don't feel pregnant at all.... onwards to 2016!! Fingers crossed everyone else gets their Christmas bfps! !! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->